Part 20

~Bella's POV~
"Bella, i need to talk to you." Grayson said as i was folding clothes. i looked up and nodded my head.

he sat on the other couch and i motioned for him to go on.

"i need to go away for a little while. i'm leaving to Australia for a about 4 months so i can get some work done. i'm building a warehouse there and some men will stay and work on it. i'll call you and the kids, every morning and every night. i'll be home before you know it." he put on me all at once.

my jaw dropped and i stared at him like he was crazy.

"Grayson! we have 6 kids, almost 7. you can't travel around anymore. you told me once Lea was born, we'd settle down and you'd stop traveling. i could barley do it with the twins, how am i supposed to do it with 6 and i'm pregnant?" i asked almost in tears. these stupid pregnancy hormones are getting to me.

"i'm sorry baby. i promise, if i get the chance, i'll come home early. Ethan and Emma are going to come and stay to help you out. i would never leave you alone by yourself with all the kids." he brought me into a hug but i pushed him away.

"you're not going." i said before i stood up and walked upstairs.

"i'm a grown man. if i want to go to Australia, then i'm going to Australia." he said from the bottom of the stairs. i turned around to face him.

"NO YOU'RE NOT GRAYSON! you're not going to leave me alone with 6 fucking children while i'm pregnant. what if something happens while you're away!?"

"THAT'S EXACLY WHY EMMA AND ETHAN ARE COMING!" he yelled back.

"YOU AREN'T GOING. END OF DISCUSSION!" i heard him mumble something but i stomped into our bedroom.

it may seem selfish, but i can't go a day without Grayson. how am i going to go 4 months!?  i groaned as i plopped onto the bed, back first so i didn't hurt the baby.

"Bella?" i turned and saw Grayson. i rolled my eyes before facing the other direction and throwing the covers over my head. he sighed before walking over to me and cuddling up.

i shrugged him off, only for him to wrap his arms back around me.

"leave me alone Grayson!" i said. i felt him leave kisses all over the back of my neck.

"go away." i shoved him off, my stubborn side coming out.

"come on, let's talk about it. i'll call you everyday." he put his hand on my stomach and rubbed it. i took his hand off, not letting him touch me.

"Bella. stop being selfish. i go to work everyday while you sit at home all day long. i work my ass off, and the one time, i ask to go somewhere, it's no." he complained. i tried my hardest not to, but i burst into tears.

i heard him sigh and then he stood up. he walked out of the room, slamming the door. i cried some more before deciding to take a nap.

~~~

dinner was silent. with all the tension between me and Grayson, the kids could tell we were in an argument. and i hate how they have to see us like this but i will not let him leave.

"so, how was your guys day?" i asked, breaking the silence. i fed Avery a piece of baked potato and all the kids mumbled a good.

Grayson picked at his food, not eating anything.

"eat your food." i said. he looked over at me and threw his fork down. he pushed his chair out, walking out the door, slamming the door. i flinched and so did all the kids.

Avery started crying from the loud noise. i took her out of her high chair, kissing her forehead.

"it's okay baby. don't cry." her cries soon dialed down and i sat her back in her chair. Bailey looked over at me with soft eyes and i gave her a smile.

Hadley was the first the stand up and place her plate in the sink. she also put Lea and Caleb's in there so they could run out to play before bath time.

i stood up as well, placing my plate in it as well. Tyler and Bailey were left at the table, still eating. i lifted Avery up and kissed her cheeks.

i went upstairs and laid her in the little baby bath tub.

~~~

i made the pillow comfy before laying down. i'm in the living room, Grayson still hasn't came home yet. 

i already cleaned up and put the kids down for bed. i'm not sure he wants to sleep in the same bed as me, i was kind of a bitch.

i started to drift off, before the front door opened. i kept my eyes closed, not having the energy to see who it was. i heard a sigh before my blanket was gently token off me. i felt big arms pick me up and carry my upstairs.

my eyes fluttered open and i saw Grayson opening our bedroom door.

"go back to sleep baby." he said as he laid me down gently. he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. he laid beside me, pulling me close.

"i'm sorry my love. i don't want to leave you alone but i have to. i love you so much and hate that we're arguing right now." i felt him kiss the top of my head and i smiled. i turned over so i was now facing him.

"i was being a bitch." i said. he chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose.

"no, you weren't being anything but a great wife. it was dumb of me to think i could go all the way to a different country and not have you get upset. especially since you're pregnant." i smiled again and pecked his lips.

"i guess you can go, as long as you promise to call me everyday. i don't think i can go a day without hearing your voice." he smiled and nodded his head.

"i promise. i'll call you so much, you'll get irritated."

"i could never get irritated at hearing your voice. i can get irritated at you though. i swear you piss me off more than anyone." he chuckled and pulled me into a kiss.

"i love you beautiful."

"i love you more Grayson." i said.

"i don't believe that's possible Mrs. Dolan."

"i think it is Mr. Dolan." he smirked and pulled me even closer. i kissed his forehead before drifting off to sleep once again.