Part 37

a picture of Chloe is at the very bottom so you know what she looks like. this chapter will be longer, and different. it'll be Ethan and Emma's POV, just so i could switch it up and give you guys something different. next chapter, it'll be back to Bella and Grayson.

~Ethan's POV~
i woke up to small kisses being place on the chest. i opened my eyes and saw my gorgeous wife.

"good morning beautiful." she blushed and pecked my lips before sitting up.

"good morning. i need you to go wake up Aaron and get him ready for school. Chloe has her 3 month shots today so i have to take her to them." i nodded my head and sat up. i watched as she walked into our bathroom to do her morning routine and i got up as well and went to Aaron's room.

it's 6:00 and school starts at 8. i always take Aaron to school and we get breakfast at a little cafe on the way.

i walked into his room and saw he was already awake. once he saw me, he shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep. he had a smile on his face, which made me smile.

"good morning buddy." i said as i sat next to him. his smile grew wider and he held back a laugh, but still kept his eyes shut.

"fine, i guess we won't be able to go to the cafe this morning." he shot up and jumped into my arms.

"no. i wasn't really asleep. see! i'm awake!" he said as he used his fingers to open his eyes wider. i chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"let's go get you ready." he stood up and walked to his closet. i pulled out a pair of his small blue jeans and a tee shirt.

i helped him change, them styled his hair just like i do mine every morning. once he was done, i let him brush his teeth and play with his toys while i get ready.

i walked back to mine and Emma's room and saw she was changing into a pair of jeans. i walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"go get ready Ethan, or you'll make Aaron late." she's been stressed lately, between two kids and her boss that's been extra hard on her lately.

"relax angel." i said as i massaged her shoulders. she let out a big breath of air and closed her eyes. her shoulders were so tense so i knew this felt good.

i still have about an hour and a half and i only take 10 minutes to get ready. she laid her head on my shoulder and i kissed her temple.

"when you get home today, i'll have Bella come and get you. Grayson said she's been stressed as well so you two can go to the spa and have a girls day while me and Gray watch the kids." she smiled and turned around.

"thank you E." i smiled and kissed her.

"anything for my wife." she blushed before pulling away and walking out to go get Chloe. i took a quick 5 minute shower, then blow dried my hair and got changed into a plain black shirt and some blue jeans.

"AARON, LETS GO!" i yelled up the stairs. him, Emma, and Chloe all came down. of course Emma was holding Chloe since she can't even crawl yet.

"have a good day baby, daddy will pick you up since i'm going with Aunt Bella today." she said as she kissed his forehead. i smiled and took Chloe from her.