Part 40

i highly suggest reading the Authors Note at the bottom!

                           ~Aaron's POV~
"I'M SO SICK OF THIS! YOU ALWAYS CRY OVER THE TINEST THINGS AND I'M DONE!" i heard daddy yell at momma downstairs.

it's past my bedtime and i could get in trouble if they found out i was awake but i can't go to sleep with all the yelling.

that's all they do now. used to, they would hug and kiss each other, which i thought was yucky, but daddy said that it meant they loved each other. now they don't do it anymore and they always yell at each other.

i heard Chloe cry from her room which was right across from mine. usually, either mommy or daddy would go and help her, but they can't hear her.

i got out of bed and walked to her room. i've seen mommy do it a bunch so i grabbed one of the bottles out of her mini fridge and climbed into the crib, careful not to step on her.

i stuck the bottle in her mouth and held it for her. i bent down a little and kissed my baby sisters forehead.

"even though mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore, i promise i'll always love you." i whispered so mommy and daddy wouldn't hear me. she smiled and let go of the bottle when she finished it.

i grabbed her blanket that she kicked off her body and wrapped it around both of us. she snuggled her head into my chest, which made me happy that she loves me to.

i ended up falling asleep in the next few minutes with her in my arms.

~~~ Ethan's POV

i woke up, on the other side of the bed. usually Emma would be laying in my arms but i just can't even look at her the same after i found out she almost kissed Grayson.

i got out of bed to go check on the kids. i looked in Aaron's room first and saw he wasn't in there. i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before walking to Chloes room.

i saw Chloe peacefully sleeping in Aaron's arms. they could be twins, thinking about it now. they look so alike, the only things different is the age and gender.

i smiled, for the first time in a few days. i kissed both of my babies foreheads before going back to mine and Emma's room.

she was peacefully sleeping as well, except her face was red and she has tear stains on her cheeks from crying. she looks so beautiful and no matter how much we fight, i'll always love her.

she stirred in her sleep, and i heard her small whimpers. i sighed before crawling back into bed and wrapping my arms around her small figure. her eyes fluttered open and she quickly jumped out of my arms.

"i'm sorry." she said, tears welling up in her eyes once again. i grabbed her waist and pulled her back into my arms. she laid her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her.

"don't be angel. i did over react a little but i'm scared of losing you to Grayson. no matter how much we fight, you'll always be my baby and i love you so much." i said while placing a soft kiss on her lips. she smiled and kissed me back. we haven't kissed, hugged, or even said i love you in about 5 days. it sucked but i was mad and being stubborn.

"maybe we should try therapy. i'll be damned if i lose your over this stupid argument." i said. she nodded her head and pecked my lips one more time.

"i agree. i wonder if Grayson and Bella are having the same problems."

"probably not. Bella isn't as stubborn as me and Grayson is to annoying so he probably got her to crack and forgive him." she giggled, making my heart melt.

"MOMMY!" we heard Aaron yell. we both shot up and ran to Chloes room. we saw Aaron trying to get out of her crib but was too small to reach the floor. Emma laughed and picked him up.

~~~ Bella's POV

"mama?" i looked up from Grayson's chest and saw Avery waddling over to us. we were cuddling on the couch, watching Elf.

"hey baby!" i said as i sat up and brought her up on the couch. she smiled and reached for Grayson.

"hey princess!" he kissed all over her tiny face, making her squeal. soon, all the kids were in here and ended up piling on the couch with us.

we all settled down and got comfortable before picking a movie we all wanted to watch.

~

sorry this chapter was short but i have some good news and bad news. the bad news is this book is coming to an end.

the good news is that i'm starting another book that i'm super excited to write! i hope you all will enjoy it.

this book has been by far my favorite to write. my last 2 books, are cringe and i didn't really know what i was doing at the time.

the next chapter, will be a huge time skip. i'll update all the characters and there'll be about 5 more chapters after it.

thank you to all the people who have been here since the beginning!