Part 33

~Bella's POV~
my eyes opened slowly and my head started pounding. was Grayson and Tyler rescuing me just a dream? my vision was blurry at first, but i rubbed my eyes and saw all my kids. all my little babies that i haven't seen in weeks.

then i saw him. the love of my life. Grayson.

they were all asleep and Bailey was snuggling against Grayson's chest. i smiled and saw Tyler and Hadley cuddling while Lea and Ethan were snuggling as well. Emma was asleep and the two babies, Avery and Chloe, were laying in their carriers.

my heart monitor, started beeping really fast, making Grayson's eyes shoot open. his eyes landed on me and he gently laid Bailey down on the couch, then ran to me.

"oh my gosh." was all he said before pulling me into a passionate kiss. his lips were soft, and plumped. they tasted like honey, due to him wearing chapstick. my lips were dry, and crusted from barely drinking anything.

"i love you so much." he said before pulling away and kissing my forehead. i smiled and pecked his lips again.

"i love you more Gray." my voice was still a little raspy and extremely quiet. he walked around to the other side and took off his shoes.

he folded the comforter back and laid next to me. he held me in his arms and kissed my temples, whispering sweet things in my ear.

~~~

"mommy!?" i heard one of the kids say. me and Gray were still laying in the same spot but i was kinda drifting back off into sleep. my eyes opened and i saw Caleb. i smiled and picked him up.

"hey baby." i said as i kissed his forehead. he wrapped his arms around my neck and i heard his soft sniffles.

"no no. don't cry, i'm right here." i whispered as i wiped his tears. he sniffled again, making me hug him tighter.

"i love you Caleb. so much." he smiled and rested his head on my chest.

"i love you too mommy." i smiled and kissed his forehead before hearing another, "mom". my head turned and i saw Bailey. she broke down in tears and Grayson took Caleb so i could hug her.

"aww baby." she ran into my arms and cried. i kissed the top of her head and held her.

"it's all my fault. it's all my fault. it's all my fault." she whispered over and over.

"Bailey. it is not your fault, okay? no one could prevent what happened. now if i hear you say that one more time, i'll actually ground you." she giggled and i kissed her forehead again.

~~~

i already had my little moment with all the kids, including Aaron and Chloe. Grayson got everyone blankets and put, "Moana" on. it's not my favorite movie but it's my favorite disney movie. we have to keep it PG since the kid age range is 3 months- 16.

Bailey cuddled closer to my side and Tyler cuddled closer to my other. i wrapped my arms around both of them, as Lea sat in between my legs and Hadley and Caleb were sitting with Grayson. due to it being almost 9:00, Chloe and Avery were both peacefully sleeping.

Aaron was in Ethan's lap and Emma was laying her head on his shoulder. we all watched the movie and just enjoyed one another's company.

~~~

"AHH!" Hadley screamed as i scooped her up. i've been in the warehouse/hospital for about a week now and i'm feeling really good. of course i'm not fully healed but i can walk, run, and sit up and down by myself now.

i still need help with my showers and putting on my shoes and clothes though. Grayson always does those things for me so i don't have to worry about them.

"BELLA DOLAN! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" Grayson yelled as he walked into the room. ever since he got me back, he's been super overprotective. i completely understand where he's coming from but at the same time, i'm a grown ass woman. if i fall then that's on me, not him.

"Gray, i'm fine." i reassured him as i put Hadley back on the ground.

"Bella, you were literally just kidnapped and beaten. now your running around the hospital room picking up Hadley." he handed me my coffee and i rolled my eyes.

"don't you think i know that? i feel great!" i said as i took a sip.

"then luckily for you, they said you can get out today, but you'll have to go to physical therapy 2 times a week and have a check up here 2 times a month." i nodded my head and grabbed my suitcase. i knew i'd be leaving sometime soon so i already had everything packed.

1 hour later.

"you ready?" Grayson asked. i nodded my head and he picked my suitcase up for me. i smiled and we both walked out. all the kids left with Ethan and Emma so that left just me and Grayson.

we got in the car and he helped me up the little step. my arms and stomach are extremely weak because that's where they beat me the most. my legs are messed up to but not as much.

i plugged my phone into the aux, playing "Don't" by Bryson Tiller. it's an old song but definitely one of my favorites.

"I AM ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL, GIRL HE ONLY FUCKED YA OVER CUZ YOU LET HIM!" i sang/screamed as we were driving down the road. i also have my voice back so that's great. i heard Grayson chuckle and then he put his hand on my thigh.

he turned it down, making me look at him confused.

"i actually need to talk to you about something." i nodded my head, a little worried because he only gets like this when it's something serious. we're about 30 minutes away from the house so that should give us enough time to talk.

"so... i've been thinking, and i decided i'm going to give the gang over to Ethan." my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"but you said they were like your second family. and you loved what you doing. why stop Grayson?" i asked confused, not wanting him to quit if he really loves it.

"that's all true but i can't do it anymore. i'll still be in the gang, just not the leader. it won't be my main focus anymore. you got stabbed, then you got kidnapped, you were beaten for a week, we all thought you were dead. hell, we even had a funeral. i'm always in constant fear of something happening to the kids. i don't even like sending them to school anymore, fearing something might happen. i love you so fucking much Bella and when i thought you died, i lost it. there's no telling what could happen in the future and i- i- i'm scared Bella." i sighed and held his hand.

"Gray. we'll all be okay. if we have to, we can move towns, that way you can just drive over here every now and then, and me and the kids will start over. i'm scared to, but i know that i have you and you'll always protect me and the kids." i said as i rubbed my thumb across the back of his hand. he pulled over on the side of the rode and out the car in park.

"that's the thing. i wasn't there to protect you. you got beaten everyday and i wasn't there to save you. i failed myself, the kids, our family, you. i failed as a husband and i'm so sorry." a tear slid from his eye and my heart shattered.

"no you didn't baby. you were there, you brought me back home and i couldn't be more thankful." he chuckled and looked down.

"actually, it was Tyler. i almost didn't let him go but he was there and he helped." i smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

"i love you Mi Reina."

"i love you too Gray."