Part 13

~Bella's POV~
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" my eyes fluttered open and i saw all the kids standing there along with Grayson. i smiled and sat up.

"Happy Thanksgiving." i said sleepily. they all laid down in the bed and cuddled up to me. except Grayson. he took a picture of all the kids dog piling on top of me.

"get up mommy! daddy said on Thanksgiving we can eat a bunch of cookies since it's a holiday!" Lea said excited. i looked at Grayson and he looked anywhere but me. i nodded my head at Lea and smiled.

"i guess you can princess, only since it's a holiday." her smile grew even wider and she jumped up and down.

all the kids got off me and Grayson stayed. he jumped on top of me, making me groan.

"Gray you're fucking 200 pounds and you just jumped on top of me. get your thick booty off me." i groaned. he chuckled and laid on top of my chest. his legs were on both sides of me and he had his hands playing with my hair.

"you love my ass." he said with a smile.

"that i do." i put my hands on his ass and squeezed it. he kissed my lips and swiped his tongue across my bottom lip. i decided to tease him so i didn't give him access.

he flipped us over to where i was know on top of him. he grabbed my ass and squeezed it, making me gasp. he slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me smile into the kiss.

he put his hands in my shorts, so he could touch my bare ass. he squeezed it, making the kiss deeper.

"Grayson, Bella, breakfast is re-" Lisa said as she came into our bedroom. i quickly hopped off of Grayson and he groaned.

"oh my gosh. i'm so sorry, i'll leave." she said as she covered her eyes.

"no, no, it's okay." i climbed off of Grayson and heard him groan. i glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"well, i just came to say breakfast is ready downstairs." she said as she looked at me. i nodded my head and smiled. she gave me a soft smile back and walked downstairs. i looked at Grayson and he shrugged his shoulders.

today is Sean, Lisa, Cameron's, and Jays last day. it's Ethan and Emma's too but they aren't going half way across the country, they're going 30 minutes down the road.

i walked downstairs, with Grayson behind me and i walked into the kitchen. i saw all the teens already sitting down but the kids were running around with nerf guns.

i kissed Bailey and Tyler's forehead before grabbing me a plate. i got some eggs, 2 french toast sticks, and a biscuit. i sat at the table and Grayson was right behind me.

~~~

"Happy Thanksgiving!" i said as i woke Emma up. she groaned and threw the covers over her head. Ethan was right beside her and did the same thing.

"go." i whispered to Aaron. he smiled and jumped on top of Ethan. i would've done it to Emma but she's pregnant and i don't want to risk him jumping on her belly.

"WAKE UP DADDY!" he yelled. Ethan groaned and pulled Aaron closer to him.

"let daddy sleep." Ethan said as he cuddled Aaron. Aaron mouthed, "help" and i walked over and took him out of Ethan's arms.

Grayson walked in with a cup of water and splashed it on Ethan's face. Ethan shot up and wiped the water from his face.

"what the fuck Grayson!" he yelled. Emma sat up as well and looked confused when she saw her soaking wet husband.

"i'm gonna kill you." Ethan got up and Grayson started to run. they chased each other around the house but he could never catch Grayson.

i heard Emma gasp so i turned around. she was looking down and she said her legs were wet.

"ETHAN! MY WATER BROKE!" she yelled. my eyes widened and Ethan ran in.

"but you're only 7 months." he said out of breath. Emma shrugged her shoulder and yelled in pain from what i'm guessing is a contraction.

"it's okay princess, breath." he said trying to calm her down. i walked over to grab their stuff that they already had packed. me and Grayson loaded it into the car and Ethan helped Emma out to the car.

"wait, Aaron." Emma said as she looked around for him.

"it's okay, we'll bring him. you guys get to the hospital." i said. she nodded her head and hugged me before walking to Ethan's jeep.

~~~

i heard Emma's screams from outside the door as she gave birth. there is only a max of 3 people that's aloud since the baby came early so Sean, Lisa and of course Ethan are in there.

me, Grayson, and all the kids including Aaron are waiting. soon the screams stopped and i heard baby cries. i smiled and Ethan walked out. he motioned for us to come in and when we did, i expected to see Emma holding her newly born but the baby wasn't anywhere in sight.

"she's premature. they had to take her to clean her off and give her oxygen because her lungs aren't fully developed." Emma said, looking a little sad. Ethan rubbed her shoulder.

"it's okay. she'll be okay." Ethan said trying to sooth her. she nodded her head and pecked his lips.