Part 25

~Tyler's POV~
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JACKASS!" Kylie yelled over the phone.

"there's been a lot going baby. i'm sorry, i forgot." i tried to explain.

"oh yeah, you forgot to tell your girlfriend that you're going to the other side of the country. fuck you Tyler." she hung up, leaving me feeling guilty. i honestly did forget to tell her. with mom losing the baby, and training for the gang, it slipped my mind.

"dad?" i asked as i walked into the kitchen for lunch. he looked up from the newspaper he was reading and made a "hmm" sound.

my mom was sitting beside him, eating a sandwich and Hadley was eating a corn dog.

"when moms mad at you, how do you make her not mad?" i asked as i sat down. my mom looked at my dad with a smirk.

"that's a great question." mom said. my dad looked up and sighed.

"first i apologize, then i get her whatever she wants." he said.

"even if she's wrong?"

"your mom is never wrong."

"that's right." mom said with a smile. i got up and ran back upstairs. i grabbed my truck keys and ran downstairs.

"i'll be back." i said to my parents before running out to the truck.

~~~

"this'll be all for you today?" the girl asked me. i nodded my head and pulled my wallet out.

"um, can i have your number?" she asked me.

"i'm sorry, you seem really nice and everything but i have a girlfriend." i said trying to be as nice as i could. she nodded her head and took the money.

"have a great day." i said before walking out with the flowers, teddy bear, and candy i got for Kylie.

i finally made it back home and asked Grandma if she has a box i can use.

"of course." she handed me a brown box, big enough to fit all the stuff in. i thanked her before running upstairs. i grabbed a piece of paper and an envelope.

dear Kylie,
i'm really sorry for not telling you, i honestly forgot. since i'm not there, to make it up to you, i got you your favorite flowers, a teddy bear, your favorite candies, and one of my sweat shirts. i love you princess, please forgive me.

                                 ~Tyler

i stuffed the stuff in the box and put her address on it. i put it in the mail box with the flag up before sighing and walking back inside.

if this doesn't make her forgive, i don't know what i'm going to do.

                              ~Kylies POV~
i sat in my bed thinking about everything. did Tyler really forget to tell me or was that just an excuse. for the last few weeks, he's been distant.

when i went over to see if he was okay, no cars in the driveway and all the lights are off. i knocked on the door expecting Bella to open it and greet me with a hug like she always does.

i waited 15 minutes before i finally gave up.

Tyler- hello

Kylie- hey, i'm at your house. where are you guys?

Tyler- um, i'm sorry. i forgot to tell you but we're in New Jersey with my family.

Kylie- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JACKASS!

Tyler- there's been a lot going on baby. i'm sorry i forgot.

Kylie- oh yeah, you forgot to tell your girlfriend your going to the other side of the country. fuck you Tyler.

i hung up, not wanting to hear his voice. i got back in my car and drove home.

~~~

"KYLIE! THERE'S A PACKAGE FOR YOU!" my dad yelled. i got up and walked downstairs. i took it from him and walked back up to my room.

from: Tyler Dolan
to: Kylie Peterson

i rolled my eyes and opened it with my scissors. there was an envelope at the very top so i read that first.

dear Kylie,
i'm really sorry for not telling you, i honestly forgot. since i'm not there, to make it up to you, i got you your favorite flowers, a teddy bear, your favorite candies, and one of my sweat shirts. i love you princess, please forgive me.

                                 ~Tyler

i smiled and started pulling the stuff out. i got some yellow sunflowers, a pink teddy bear, a bunch of skittles and gummy bears. at the very bottom was the sweat shirt i got for him on his birthday.

he wears it everyday, meaning it smells just like him. i took it out and put it on. his scent filled my nose, making me mentally moan. i grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

Tyler- hello

Kylie- Tyler

Tyler- Kylie, i'm so sorry. i promise i-

Kylie- i believe you. i'm sorry i didn't.

Tyler- it's okay, did you get my package?

Kylie- yep. i'm wearing your sweater right now.

~Bella's POV~
"pwincess!" my head shot behind me and i saw Avery.

"pwincess!" she yelled. my eyes widened and i ran over to her.

"GRAYSON!" i yelled. he came running into the room.

"what!?" he said out of breath.

"listen!" we both were quiet and he looked at me confused.

"pwincess!" Avery said again. his eyes widened and he lifted her out of her walker. she's 10 months, almost a year, but i didn't expect her to start talking yet.

"she said her first word!" he said excitedly. i nodded my head and he kissed her cheeks.

"pwincess!" she yelled again. Grayson smiled and kissed the top of her nose.

"yes baby. you'll always be daddy's princess." he said as he smiled at me. i smiled back and took her out of his arms.

"i got to feed her." he nodded his head and i sat on the bed. he walked into the bathroom and shut kept the door wide open.

i lifted up my tee shirt and let her attach herself. i looked over at Grayson and saw he was getting in the shower.

i looked back down at Avery and patted her bum lightly. i hummed a soft tune making her eyes flutter close. soon after, she let go. i pulled my shirt down and kissed her forehead.

just as i was about to get up to lay Avery down in her crib, Grayson walked out in only a towel and water dripping down him.

he walked to the suit case and pulled out a pair of sweat pants. he took the towel off his body, leaving him naked. my breathing hitched and he looked over at me. once he saw what i was staring at, he smirked and put on his boxers.

"are you horny Mrs. Dolan?" he asked with a smirk. i shook my head no and looked back down at sleeping Avery.

"are you sure? cause it seems you can't take your eyes off me." he said as he walked over.

"i'm sure." i said. he shrugged and i stood up. i walked to the kids room and laid Avery in the crib. i kissed her forehead before walking out.

sorry this was rushed