Part 21

~Bella's POV~
"i love you daddy." Lea said as she hugged Grayson. me, all of the kids, Ethan, Emma, and Aaron are all standing outside, telling Grayson goodbye before he gets into the black Mercedes and driving to the airport.

"i love you more princess." he kissed her forehead before going to Bailey. he already said goodbye to Ethan, Hadley, and Caleb.

"bye daddy." Bailey said as he pulled her into a hug. he kissed her cheek before she pulled away.

"i love you princess."

"i love you too." he smiled and then hugged Tyler.

"next time i go on one of these trips, i'll try to talk your mom into letting you come so you can see how it's done before your old man gets too old." Tyler chuckled and pulled away.

"i love you dad."

"i love you too Tyler." Grayson looked over at me and i crossed my arms over my chest. i said i'd let him go, i didn't say i'd be happy about it.

"come on. we made it this far without a second fight, please don't be mad at me." he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. Emma took all the kids and they walked to the porch, leaving me and Grayson a little privacy.

"please don't go." i cried, my voice breaking. he wiped my tears and kissed my cheek.

"i'm so sorry my queen. i'll be back soon and you won't even know i'm gone." i shook my head, more tears falling.

"i love you Bella. so so much." i cried even harder and he hugged me closer. it's hard letting your husband go to a whole other country for 4 months while you're home, pregnant, with 6 children.

"i love you too Gray." he gave me a soft smile before kissing me. i could taste the salt from my tears but i couldn't care less. he held me in his arms and i held the back of his head, deepening the kiss.

i pulled away first, out of breath from the 30 second kiss we shared. he pecked my lips one more time before letting me go.

all the kids walked back and hugged him one more time before he picked up his luggage and put it in the car. i watched as he got into the car and it drove away.

Hadley came over to me and i lifted her up. she hugged me tight, and i wiped all my tears.

"i'm going to miss daddy." she said against the crook of my neck.

"i will too princess. maybe we can surprise him by flying down." she smiled and nodded her head. we all walked inside, Ethan talking to one of the security guards.

"mommy, i'm hungry." Lea whined.

"okay, what do you guys want for lunch?"

"CORN DOGS!" Aaron yelled. all the kids agreed so i walked to the kitchen to make 5 for dogs. one for each child and an extra just in case.

~~~ Grayson's POV

it broke my heart, seeing Bella with tears streaming down her cheeks, begging me not to go, but i had to. i made a deal with my dad when i became leader.

i have to do whatever it takes to build the gang higher and get us on top.

"hey baby." a girl named Lucy said as i got into my private plane. shes around 19 i think so she's a lot younger than me, but that doesn't stop her from flirting. of course i ignore her. i would never cheat on Bella, especially with someone as young as her.

"i've already told you, i have a beautiful wife and 6 children, and another one on the way. i'm not throwing all that away on some teenager that i'm thinking about firing soon." her face turned red and she walked away.

her mother is one of my best cooks. her daughter wanted a job so i hired her because her mom is a sweetheart so i thought her daughter would be the same. wrong.

i sat in my seat and Susan, Lucy's mom, came with a neck pillow, and a snack. i smiled and thanked her before taking them and her walking off.

i ate the bag of pretzels and listened to music as the plane took off. here we go.

~~~ Bella's POV

it's around 9:00 and all the kids are watching a movie in the living room. usually they wouldn't be aloud up this late but since it's the weekend, their bedtime is 10.

i just got out of the shower and now i have to breastfeed Avery. i laid down in mine and Grayson's bed and held Avery in my arms.

i lifted Grayson's sweatshirt up and let her attach herself. she held on, as she drank lightly. i smiled and watched as my baby girl closed her eyes.

"you're so precious." i said. she smiled lightly which made my heart melt. soon, she let go and she was sound asleep. i kissed her forehead before laying her down next to me. i grabbed my lap top and facetimed Grayson.

Grayson- hey princess!

Bella- hey Gray

Grayson- what are you guys doing?

Bella- all the kids are watching a movie and i just got done feeding Avery. i'm pretty sure Ethan and Emma are having sex in our guest bed.

Grayson- *chuckles* just let them have their fun, but make them clean the sheets. let me see the kids.

i stood up and walked downstairs. all the kids looked up and they all smiled when they saw Grayson.

Hadley- DADDY!

Grayson- hey princess!

i let all the kids talk to him while i threw away all the candy wrappers the kids got into. i went on ahead and got me a glass of water, for bed.

"here mommy." Lea said while she came in with the laptop. i took it from her before she dropped it.

i looked on the screen and saw Grayson was still on. i smiled and sat it on the counter.

Bella- i'm about to head to bed, i'll talk to you in the morning.

Grayson- alright. i love you.

Bella- i love you too.

he smiled and i hung up. i walked upstairs and laid Avery in her crib.

"come on guys, it's bed time." i said down the stairs. all the kids ran up, including Bailey and Ty.

Aaron is going to sleep in bed with Hadley so i lifted Caleb up since he has a crib he can't get into himself.

"goodnight, i love you buddy." i kissed his forehead and he smiled. i turned the white noise machine on and walked out.

"goodnight princess." i said as i kissed Leas forehead.

"goodnight mommy." i smiled and turned on her night light before walking out.

~~~

i woke up and checked the time on my phone. 2:14 am. i rubbed my eyes and turned on the light. i felt a wet substance in between my legs. did i pee myself?

i took the covers off and saw blood everywhere.