Part 24

~Grayson's POV~
"you ready?" Caleb nodded his head and i grabbed his Mickey Mouse suit case. Bailey came downstairs with Tyler behind her, carrying both of their luggages.

"GRAYSON!" i heard Bella yell. i opened the door for Tyler and Bailey lifted Caleb up.

i walked up the stairs and to mine and Bella's bedroom.

"yes?" i asked.

"i need you to take my suit case downstairs while i pack up all of my makeup." i rolled my eyes and walked over to her.

"we're going to be around family. you don't need any of the shit on your face." i said as i picked her suit case up.

"yes i do Grayson. i don't need the whole, "you don't need makeup" lecture. you've given it to me and Bailey one too many times." she said as she started packing. i sighed, knowing i would never win.

"our flight leaves at 10." i reminded her.

"i know, and i need to pump milk in case Avery wakes up so i'll be a little longer."

"Bella. it's 9 now, it takes 15 minutes to get to the airport. then we also have to get our tickets. if you don't hur-"

"don't rush me." she warned. i put my hands up in defense and carried our suitcases down. we're going to New Jersey to see my parents and Cameron. i want to get us all away from away for a little bit so we'll probably stay about 2 weeks.

~~~

"no no, don't fall asleep." Bella said to Hadley. she doesn't want any of the younger ones to sleep until we get on the plane so they don't complain or cry during the flight.

"we have everything?" i asked. Bella nodded her head and i pulled out of the driveway. Ethan and them are also going so we'll meet them at the airport.

~~~

"oh my goodness, my gorgeous grand babies." my mom said as she pulled Bailey and Tyler into a hug. they smiled and hugged her back.

Bella stood back with me as i held Avery in her carrier. Bella was holding all of our luggage and my dads eyes widened.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan. get all those bags out of your wife's hands! what kind of husband doesn't carry the bags while she carries the baby!" he yelled at me. i put my hands up in defense and put Avery's carrier on the ground.

i took all the bags from Bella and she walked over to Avery, picking up her carrier.

"mama, i gotta potty." Caleb ran over and said as he held his pants.

"okay, i'm going to take him to the restroom." Bella said to me. i nodded my head and Tyler held Avery's carrier.

~~~ Bella's POV

"i hope it's okay, but all the kids have to share a room. we don't have a huge house like you guys do in LA." Lisa said.

"that's fine." all the kids walked into their bedroom and it was pretty big. it has 2 sets of bunk beds and 2 cribs. there was a TV on the wall and a bathroom.

Tyler got one top bunk, while Bailey got the other. Hadley and Caleb are sharing the bottom bunk under Tyler and Lea and Aaron are sharing the one under Bailey. Avery will of course sleep in the crib and Chloe will sleep in the other.

"come help me unpack babe." Grayson said. i nodded my head and we walked into our room, which is Grayson's old bedroom. it has a plain white bed, with a window, a nightstand on each side, and a bathroom.

Grayson put both of our suitcases on the bed and we started unpacking. i went to Grayson's bag and saw a box at the very bottom. i pulled it out and saw it was condoms.

"Grayson. what's this?" i asked as i held them up for him to see.

"condoms."

"duh. i know what condoms look like but why are they in your bag?" i asked.

"so me and my stunning wife can have some fun while we're away from home." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. i put the condoms back in his bag and turned around.

"this is your parents house. we're not having sex here."

"oh come on. it's not like i've never done it in this very bed before in high school." he said as he threw me into the bed.

"eww, that makes it even worse. you've had sex with another girl, that isn't me, in this bed before. that's a mood killer." he sighed and pulled me into a kiss.

"i didn't mean it like that bebe. you know i wish it was you under me then any other girl." i smiled and kissed him again.

"if you would've been smart like me, you would've waited until marriage so you knew you found the one." he rolled his eyes and got off me.

"i was trying to be sweet. it's not my fault i was a fuck boy in high school." i laughed and sat up.

"it's okay my love." i kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"daddy, Pop said we could ride the four wheeler only if you and mama are okay with it." Hadley said as she ran in. i shook my head no, not wanting my kids to get on something that could potentially kill them or injure them.

"mama please!" Hadley whined.

"no baby. i don't want you or any or the other kids getting hurt." i said as i moved some hair from her face.

"it'll be fine. i used to ride all the time, i'll even ride with them if that's make you feel better." he said as he rubbed my back.

"only if you go slow." i said sternly. he nodded his head and picked Hadley up.

"YAY! thank you mommy!" i smiled and they walked out. i changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt. i put my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs.

i heard a bunch of voices outside so i walked out and saw everyone on the porch except Grayson and Caleb.

i heard the four wheeler running and soon, Grayson and Caleb came back around with Caleb sitting in between his legs and Grayson driving.

*if that doesn't make sense, it's like the picture at the top*

"MY TURN!" Hadley yelled. Grayson put Caleb on the ground gently and then picked Hadley up and put her in between his legs just like Caleb.

~~~

"come on Bella." Grayson said after he put Aaron back on the ground from just going around with him. i shook my head no.

"come on, even Bailey went and she was scared." i looked at Bailey and she nodded her head.

i sighed and walked over. Grayson smirked helped me on.

"if you flip us Grayson, i swear i'll never talk to you again." i warned as i sat behind him.

"i would never let anything happen to you are the kids." he said before driving off. i wrapped my arms around his torso and held on tight.

"babe, i can't breath if you squeeze me that tight." he yelled over the loud four wheeler. i loosened my grip a tiny bit but still held on.

he picked up speed, making me get a little anxious.

"Grayson. slow down!"

"we're literally going 10 mph." i rolled my eyes and held on tighter. we went around a sharp turn but he didn't slow down.

"GRAYSON!" i yelled as we went on only 2 wheels around the curve. he chuckled and we made it back to the house. i got off quickly and went inside, ignoring Grayson.