Part 29

~Bella's POV~
"come on angel, talk to me. i said i'm sorry." Grayson pleaded as i washed the dishes. my wedding and engagement rings were sitting on the counter because i never do the dishes with them on. i'm scared they'll fall off and go down the drain.

i ignored him once again. i haven't talked to him since last night, nor do i want to. he really hurt my feelings and i'm mad he even had those thoughts for a second.

"pwincess!" Avery said as she walked in with her little walker.

"yes baby. you, Lea, Hadley, and Bailey are all my little princesses." he said as he picked her up and kissed her cheeks. 

"but, mommy is my queen. if you don't listen to her, you'll end up like me. she won't talk to you even though you're really sorry and know you messed up bad she'll make you know you screwed up." i rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

~~~

i laid in mine and Grayson's bed, taking a nap. all the kids are asleep and i have to baby monitors on my night stand.

i tried falling asleep, but i couldn't. i sighed and stared at the white wall.

"Bella?" i looked up and saw Grayson. i rolled my eyes before facing the other direction, away from him.

"i got you the Japanese place you really like. and your favorite chocolates and some more makeup." i sat up and saw he had 2 bags in his hands.

"but the Japanese place is all the way across town." i said confused.

"i know." i smiled and motioned for him to come over.

he sat all the bags down on the bed and laid on top of me. he laid his head on my chest and i played with his hair.

"i know what i said was wrong. you are so strong and beautiful. us men wouldn't be able make it an hour without you women. i'm so sorry an-" i cut him off by kissing him.

"i forgive you Gray. but if you ever even think anything like that again, i'll kick your ass." he chuckled and nodded his head.

"i love you."

"i love you more my queen." i blushed and kissed him again. he pulled away and grabbed the bags. i took the food out and saw he got noodles, my favorite sushi and rice. i smiled and grabbed the chopsticks.

i dipped it in the sauce before taking a bite. i moaned and closed my eyes at how good it tasted. i felt Grayson's eyes on me so i looked over at him. as expected, he was staring at me.

i took another piece and dipped it in the sauce.

"want a bite?" i asked. he nodded his head and took a bite off my chopsticks. he had the same reaction as me, making me giggle.

"you're so beautiful." i blushed and he kissed my forehead before we heard loud cries. i looked on the baby monitor and saw it was Caleb. i was about to stand up, but was sat back down.

" you stay here and finish your food, i'll go check on him." i nodded my head and pecked his lips before he walked out.

~~~

"mom, can i talk to you?" Bailey asked as i started on dinner.

"of course baby." she sighed and sat on at the table and watched as i poured the spaghetti noodles into the strainer.

"Clay saw the picture of me and Nate on my instagram and now he's saying he's sorry and he misses me. i love Nate but i don't know if i'm over Clay just yet." i walked over to her and rubbed her back.