Part 5

~Bella's POV~
"and then daddy bought me the barbie." Hadley rambled on and on about her new toys.

"that's great princess, but why don't you let the others have a turn to talk to mommy?" Grayson asked. she nodded her head and climbed off my lap.

Bailey walked over and gave me a soft smile before starting to cry. me heart broke and i pulled her into a hug.

"it's okay baby. i'm here. i'm okay." i said as i rubbed her back soothingly. her cries started to slow down and i kissed her forehead. she eventually stopped crying and i held her close.

Tyler walked over and i hugged him with my other arm.

"we missed you... so much." he said. i nodded my head.

"i could hear you guys talking to me." i said. he smiled. soon, they both stood up and Lea walked to me.

"momma." she said. i smiled and brought her onto my lap. she laid her head on my chest and i played with her hair.

"i really missed you."

"i know. i heard you didn't come of your room or eat. whatever happens to me, know that'll i'll always watch over you and keep you safe." i said. she nodded her head and hugged me tighter.

~~~

the kids left with Ethan and Emma, but Grayson wanted to stay. i told him he needed to go home but he refuses.

"baby, you don't have to stay." i said as i ran my fingers through his hair.

"yes i do. i was being an idiot and instead of trying to make it up to you, i let you walk off by yourself. if i would've been with you, this wouldn't of happened. you wouldn't have been in a coma for 4 months." he said as a tear slid down his cheek. i wiped it and kissed his forehead.

"it isn't your fault Grayson. i was being stubborn and i was pissed off. i love you. there's nothing you could've done to stop it." i said. he nodded his head and crawled into the hospital bed with me.

he wrapped his arms softly around my stomach, careful to not rip my stitches, and i laid my head on his chest.

he started to play with my hair, which is something he knows i love.

"i love you so much Mi Reina." he said.

"i love you more Gray." i felt him place a kiss on the top of my head, and then i fell asleep.

~~~

"here, let me help you." Grayson said as i tried to take my shirt off. it's hard to raise my arms because it hurts my stomach but i have to take a shower. i'm still in the hospital but i have a bathroom in my hospital room. Grayson also brought me some normal clothes. the doctors said i can get out in about a week.

he lifted my shirt over my arms and then helped me take off my shorts. i stepped in the already warm shower and let the water run down my body.

Grayson didn't get in with me, but still helped me wash my hair and body.

"owww." i groaned as he washed over my stomach.

"i'm sorry angel but we have to wash it." he said. i closed my eyes tightly as he washed over my stomach softly. i soon got out and Grayson helped me put on one of his big tee shirts and some shorts. i put my hair in dutch braids because i didn't feel like drying it.

i walked out and saw Ethan, Emma, Aaron, and all the kids already sitting down. Aaron, Hadley, Caleb, and Lea were all playing with some toys Grayson brought to keep them occupied.

Tyler and Bailey sat on their phones while Emma was holding a sleeping Avery. they all looked up and smiled.

"momma!" Lea said as she ran to hug me. she hugged me softly because Grayson already told them that i had a "boo boo."

Tyler and Bailey got off their phones and hugged me as well. i saw Grayson putting my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes bag, and Emma handed Ethan Avery. she walked over and gave me a big hug.

Emma is my best friend so we do almost everything together. i laid back down in my bed because the doctors say it's better if i try not to stand a lot.

Grayson sat beside me, but not under the covers. he wrapped his arm around my waist and i laid my head on his shoulder.

Lea came and sat on the other side of me, while laying her head on my chest. Avery started crying and when Ethan tried for give her her bottle, she'd refuse it.

"let me see her." i said. Ethan laid her in my arms and she stopped crying. i smiled at her and she smiled back.

"look Gray! she's getting her first tooth!" i said as i looked at her small bottom tooth. he smiled and looked at it as well. i kissed her forehead and she tried to grab my boob.

i laughed and Grayson got everyone to go and get lunch while i fed Avery. he sat beside me as everyone walked out of the room. i lifted my, well Grayson's shirt and she attached herself.

i patted her bum lightly and her eyes closed. i looked up and Grayson and he was watching our daughter as well. i couldn't help but stare at him. his long brown chestnut hair, his beautiful hazel eyes that all of our kids have except Lea because she has my blue eyes, and his gorgeous smile. he noticed me staring and planted a soft kiss on my plump lips.

"i love you so much." he said. i smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"i love you too baby." he ran his fingers through my hair once again, making me feel sleepy. i looked back down at Avery and saw she was asleep. i pulled my shirt down and laid her on my chest.

me and Grayson just started talking. something i could do for hours with him. we talked softly though because we didn't want to wake Avery.