Chapter 21

"Goodmorning Mommy!" Nagising ako bigla sa tinis ng tinig ng anak ko na maagang pumunta sa kwarto ko.

"Goodmorning baby!" My voice was husky. I just wake up. I don't have shoot for today so I have a day to rest.

"It's time to eat breakfast, Mom!" Malambing na sabi niya. Desiree was always be the sweetiest daughter I have and I'm thankful. Bumangon ako at hinalikan siya sa labi.

"Okay baby, I'll just take a shower okay?" Sabi ko sa kaniya. Masaya naman siyang tumango at lumabas. Agad akong pumasok sa banyo para maligo, pagkatapos kung maligo ay nagtoothbrush lang ako. Naka bathrobe lang ako at lumabas na sa kwarto ko.

I saw Desiree watching Sofia the first, that was her favorite disney to watch. When she saw me she automatically went to me. Naglalambing siyang nagpabuhat sa akin, she's heavy but I still can carry her.

"Mommy?" Malambing na sabi niya habang nilalaro ang buhok ko. I know what she's up to.

"Yes baby? Do you want anything?" I stated the fact. She giggled.

"Mommy can we go shopping? Buy toys? Or clothes?" Sabi niya sa malambing na boses.

"Toys again baby? You already have too much toys right?" Sabi ko. Nakaupo na ako sa lamesa at binigyan na ako ni Francheska ng pagkain. Nakaupo naman sa kandungan ko si Desiree.

"But Mommy.. I want more," then she pouted. I sighed, I don't spoil her too much.

"If you buy a new toys then we'll donate the old ones, how was that?" Tanong ko sa kaniya. I saw her face sad, as much as I could I'll donate her old toys because she woudn't use it because she have new.

"Okay, Mommy.." sabi niya. Bumalik na siya sa living room at nanunuod ulit ng sofia the first.

"Kawawa naman yung bata.." sabi ni Kuya Rod at umupo na siya sa harap ko. I started eating my breakfast.

"That's fine Kuya Rod, I don't want to spoil her that much. I want her to know how money is important.. Buying things is fine but not too much. Besides, she has many toys and she wouldn't use it when she buy one.." I said. Yeah sure, I can buy her anything she want but I didn't spoiled her. I raise her not to be a spoiled brat and she knows how I hate spending money with the nonesense things.

Tumunog ang cellphone ko sa gitna ng pagkakain ko. I saw who call it was Tita Angela.

"Yes, Tita?"

"We'll visit you in San Fransisco are you busy?"

"I'm not Tita, No. you don't have to.. We'll going home because of a wedding invation of Chloe and a offer of RaCars companya as their model."

"Oh.. Really? Oh well, We'll wait you.. I miss my grand-daughter so much.." she said with an excitement.

"I'm sure she missed you too, Tita.." sabi ko.

"Okay, I'll hang up already.. I have to arrange some things in the Cafè,"

"Okay Tita, take care.." I said then I hang up the phone.

Pagkatapos kung kumain ay pumunta ako sa sink at hinugasan ang pinggan na pinagkainan ko. Even though I'm a model I still know how to wash the dishes because I wasn't born to have a golden spoon in the mouth BEFORE.

After I wash, I shift to Desiree to get her dress up.

"Baby? Let's go? You'll get dressed and go to the Mall.." sabi ko sa kaniya. I see her face ligtened.

"Okay, Mommy! Let's go.." at siya na ang naghila sakin sa papasok sa kwarto niya. Pumasok kami sa walk in closet niya at siya na ang namili ng damit. She was a 5years old kid and she already know how to pick her dress. Nagmana nga ata siya sakin sa pagiging fashionista since I'm a model.

"Do I look good Mommy?" Tanong niya sakin. Wearing her halter tees and a skirt with her boots.

"You look good baby, Now. Go back to the living room and I'll just change my clothes." I said to her. May sarili na siyang kwarto dahil sabi niya she should have a room. Minsan tabi kaming matulog but I usually sleep in my room because she want privacy daw. I still remember how she approached me when I arrived at the condo.

***

Paakyat na ako sa condo ko dahil kakatapos ko lang sa isang shoot ko ng mga designer bags. I call Manang Beth earlier and she just told me that Desiree won't sleep when I'm not arrived.

So, after the shoot I go home straight because it's gettig late for Desiree to sleep. Pagdating namin sa harap ng pinto ng condo ay binuksan ako ni Manang.

"Where is she, Manang?" Tanong ko pagkapasok ko palang.

"Nasa living room po siya Ma'am," Manang beth was the Nanny of Desiree. Tita gave me a nanny for desiree. She was from PH and tita sent her to me.

"Mommy!" Ang masayang si Desiree ang bumungad sakin sa living room. Binuhat ko siya at hinalikan sa pisngi.

"Hey Baby! Why aren't you sleep yet?" I asked her. Umupo ako sa couch and take off my sandal.

"Mommy, I want to have my own room.." she pouted as she say that. Nagulat ako sa biglang paghingi niya ng sariling kwarto. We have two rooms left, seven ang kwarto dito sa unit ko and the five rooms was taken with my manager, make-up artist, hairstylist and her Nanny.

"Why baby? You don't want to be with Mommy in bed baby?" I said to her.

"No Mommy, but I want to have my own room for my privacy.." aba't saan natutunan ng batang 'to ang paghingi ng privacy? Ang bata-bata pa pero marunong ng manghingi ng privacy.

"What privacy baby?" I Furrowed my forehead.

"Please Mommy?" She said with her puppy eyes, she look like her Father.

Damn.

I sighed. "Okay, There are the vacant room beside my room.." I said. She giggled of what I said.

"Thank you Mommy! I love you." She said and she kissed my cheeks happily.

I saw how she happy when I gave her what she want. That's all I'm asking for my daughter...

Happiness...

***

I can give what my daughter wants because I want her to feel that she's happy. Even though we're not complete I want her to give the love that she deserve because my daughter deserves everything.

And that was all I'm asking for...

______________________________________________

:> ❤️❤️❤️