Chapter 38

Nagising ako dahil sa sakit ng likod at batok ko. Nagising ako sa isang hindi pamilyar na silid. With the gray background and the white ceiling, with the two bedside table and one lamp. Bumangon ako sa kama at dumiritso sa veranda with pajamas. I don't know who's room is this but I just wanted to feel the fresh air. It's already 5:00am I still can't forget what happened earlier, sa sampal na natamo ko, sa dugo na nalasahan ko sa bibig ko.

It feels surreal, I saw how Thalia cries because she lost the love of her life. I saw how he blame me for ruining everything to her, is it really my fault? I just meet Sky because he was my boss back then. I just apply to their company to feed my self and to support my study because I can't just depend on my Tita. They have their own life, sending me to school in my highschool life is too much already.

I know they insisted to send me into college but to my expenses I want to provide it with my own. Kaya naisipan kung magtrabaho sa kompanya niya, hindi ko rin naman alam na may fiancè pala siya. I just know it when she arrived to his office.

A arm encircled to my waist and a warm hugged filled my body. It was a cold morning, I don't know where I am but with the scent I smell. I know who it was.

"Goodmorning.. How are you?" I still face the tall buildings and with so many houses. I think were in the highest penthouse or condo.

"G-Goodmorning.." I said and face him. I saw how gentle his eyes, I cupped his face and stare at him with so much adoration. How can I fall inlove with this man infront of me? How can a week with him is happiness? How can I fall inlove with him in just a week? A week with him is priceless.

"Don't stare at me like that please.." napapaos na sabi niya. I chuckled his just so cute. I saw happiness in his handsome face.

"I was thinking... how I fall inlove with you?" I paused. I want to laugh with his shock face, it's epic!

"You're a snob, arrogant, ang suplado mo pa..." natatawang sabi ko. Dumilim ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya. Imbes na matakot sa ekspresyon niya ay natawa pa ako.

Lahat ng nangyari sa akin kanina or should I say kahapon ay biglang nawala ng nakita ko ang lalaking dahilan kung bakit ako masaya. Ang lalaking dahilan kung bakit ako kontento sa buhay ko ngayon. Because I want to be better for him, at the very young age he already had everything. While me? At the very young age I was applying to Sky's company as his secretary.

"You're insulting me," then he pouted. I smirked.

"I'm not insulting you, I was just telling  you what I really saw on you the first time I meet you.." I said and then kissed his soft lips.

"Hmm." He burried his face in my neck while hugging me. Tumayo ang mga balahibo ko sa hininga niya.

"Let's go inside, I'm hungry." Ngayon ko lang na realize na hindi pa pala ako kumain simula kahapon. Dahil nung sinabi ko na pupunta akong starbucks ay hindi na natuloy dahil sa nangyari. He nodded but before he can enter to his room, I asked him.

"What happened to Thalia?" I asked him with so much curiousity.

"She sent into the mental hospital, And I made sure of that. She has a problem with her brain, she's always go to the hospital to her check-up. They taught that she's okay according to her check-up but she subbotage her doctor to tell her parents that she's okay.. and that's what her plan to you. To kidnapped you..." he looked away. And his jaw clenched. Alam kung alam niya kung bakit ginawa ni Thalia sakin yun.

"Because she loves you.." I said without hesitation. He looked to me and then he's stare becomes soft.

After we talked, pumasok kami sa kwarto niya at nagpaalam muna ako na maliligo lang. I spent a minutes taking shower and scrubbing my body, I feel like I'm that dirty because since earlier I didn't have cleaned my body. Nagtataka nga ako kung bakit pinahiga ako ni Sky sa malambot niyang kama.

Pagkatapos kung maligo ay pumasok na ako sa walk-in closet and I just wear a simple shorts and a white shirt. I saw Sky peacfully sitting on his couch while waiting for me. When he saw me he automatically smiled and went to me, nakapag toothbrush na ako. He leaned to me and kissed me, napapikit ako sa halik niya.

His kisses went to my neck and slowly to my collar bone. Napakapit ako sa buhok niya, I closed my eyes to the sensation that's giving me. I can feel my wetness under my undies. His hand caressed my breast and before I know we're in the bed naked. His kisses went to my tummy and slowly to my wetness. He licked it.

"Oh.." I moaned. He's one hand caressed my one boob. Napaliyad ako sa ginawa niya, nakasabunot na ang dalawang kamay ko sa buhok niya. His two fingers thrust inside me.

"Oh.. Sky.." Napahawak ako sa magkabilang gilid ng bedsheet. He kissed me again and I can taste my own cum. I'm almost there!

"I-I'm c-cuming..." I moaned between his thrust. And before I can cum his big and large erect bulge thrust inside me. He thrusted deeper, my moan almost hear by the outside. Tinakpan ko ng isang kamay ang bibig ko dahil sa lakas ng ungol ko.

"Oh... baby... Fuck! You're so tight... Shit!" Sky moaned loudly too while catching his breath that's what I did too. After A second nilabasan na ako, and Sky thrust more before he cum too. Sky go to the bathroom to get some tissue and wiped the cum that filled into mine.

Kahit nanginginig pa ang paa ay tumayo na ako at inalalayan naman ako ni Sky. I smiled to him, lumabas kami ng kwarto at nakita ko ang anak ko na masayang nanonood ng barney sa youtube na naka konekta sa TV ni Sky.

"Mommy!" Masayang bati niya. Tumakbo siya palapit sakin at niyakap ako. Hindi ko na siya naabutan na gising kahapon, she didn't know that her Mommy was being kidnapped by someone. She's innocent of what's happening to me and ayoko ring malaman niya yun. She's too young to know everything, I want her to enjoy being a kid not to think her parents problem.

"Goodmorning baby, how are you? Did you eat your breakfast already?" I asked her. Papunta na kami sa kusina ng condo ni Sky. Malaki ang condo niya kompara sa condo ko. It was in the top of the building, nag-iisa lang ang condo niya kaya ganun nalang ka fresh ang simoy ng hangin sa veranda niya. Only a white and gray lang ang theme ng buong condo niya.

"Yes Mommy, I just ate my usual breakfast.." she said while smiling widely to me. Sky get two plate and I'm curious why is it two? Hindi pa ba siya kumain?

"You didn't eat yet?" I asked him while my brows is furrowed.

He shook his head. "Nope, I waited for you to wake up so we can dine together.." he said. Pinagsandok niya ako ng pagkain yun din ang ginawa niya sa kaniya.

"You don't have work?" I asked. Dapat naghahanda na siya para sa trabaho niya.

"Nope, I'm on leave. Gusto ko kayong ipasyal. I want to spend more time to the both of you, and speaking of work. I cancel your upcoming shoot for another magazine. My Tita asked me a favor if she can get you as their model." I just nodded. As long as gusto kung pag-usapan yung nangyari, pero nandito si Desiree nakatangin samin she's smart she can find out what are we talking.

Minsan sinusubuan ni Sky si Desiree habang nakatutok na sa cellphone ni Sky. She was playing something, kinakain naman niya ang binibigay ng Daddy niya sa kaniya. I smiled to the scene, what a wonderful view. Ito na lage ang gusto kung makita pagka gising ko sa umaga. Yung walang pinoproblema, yung makita mo lang yung dalawang taong mahal mo na masaya ay masaya ka na rin.

Their smiles is all I want...

______________________________________________

:> ❤️❤️❤️