Chapter 37

I wake up in the old building, I don't know if it's a building or a warehouse? I don't know. It's all dirty and smells like alcohol and cigarettes. It's disgusting, who kidnapped me? Damn it! I don't know what's there motive that they kidnapped me or they want something from me?

It's getting dark outside, I sit in a chair and they tie my hand and feet. I can't move, I can't even shout because they put some tape in my mouth. My god!

"Tangina niyo! Ako naman, madaya talaga kayo.. Putangina!!" I stare on my right side. There was a three men who's playing a cards and smoke. They're not that tall but they're masculine. But Sky is more than musculine, walang wala ang katawan nila sa katawan ni Sky.

And speaking of him, I remembered talking to him in that parking lot. I was about to get in my car but suddenly they kidnapped me. Is he already know that I'm missing? Alam na ba niya na na-kidnapped ako? Baka hindi? How can I escape to this old building or warehouse whatsoever?

"Oy, gising na pala ang mahal na prinsesa." A man appear in my vision. Ang pangit! He raised my head using he's hand. Amoy sigarilyo pa!

Tinagilid niya ang ulo ko at agad kung iniwas sa kamay niya yun. Nagulat siya sa ginawa ko, he slapped me. Fuck! It's hurt, tangina magkakapasa pa ako nito!

"Nasan na ba si Madame pre?" Tanong ng isang lalaki. Ang papangit nila! Tapos may gana pa silang mang kidnap? For what? For money? Bakit hindi sila magtrabaho ng maayos? Bakit ganito? Dahil easy money? Ganun ba?

And who the hell is madame? I swear if I can eacape into this disgusting place. She'll pay for what they did.

"Ang ganda naman pala neto pre! Baka pwede nating tikman?" Sabi naman nung nasa may pinto. Akma niya akong hahalikan ng iniwas ko agad ang mukha ko at pinigilan siya nung isa.

"Wag pre! Baka di natin matanggap ng buo yung pera natin." And after what the man said. Someone get inside to the old building.

"Well, well, well. The highest paid model of the world.." A girl with her long straight hair, thick brows, intimadating eyes, and her pinkish lips. The great Thalia Gomez, so she's behind with this? Kinuha ng isang lalaking ang takip sa bibig ko. I can shout but there's no one who can hear me even if I shout loud. Mukhang pribado ang lugar na 'to. I wonder if Sky's looking for me? Or not? What would happen to me now?

"How was the feeling of being in my Fiancè's arms?" Her expression was dark and her jaw clenched. I laugh, I don't want to let her see that I'm scared. I train not to express my expression to anyone. Ayokong malaman niya na natatakot ako sa ginagawa niya. She can kill me anytime.

"It was fine though, Actually he's happy that he's with me.." I said cooly. I thanked myself that I didn't stutter kahit nanginginig na ang kaloob-looban ko.

"How dare you!" She slapped me that I'm almost fainted. Galit na galit siyang tumingin sakin, may dugo narin akong nalalasahan sa baba ko. She cupped my face with her one hand and stare at me madly.

"Akin lang si Sky! Akin lang siya! I am his fiancè!! Ako ang mahal niya at hindi ikaw!" Galit na sigaw niya. Hindi ako natatakot sa kaniya. I'm scared what she'll do with me.

"If he really loves you, his not staying with us." I said. Pinantayan ko ang galit niya.

"Us?" Nagtatakang tanong niya. She gretted her teeth.

"Yes, Us. We have a daughter Thalia, didn't you know that?" Ayoko siyang inisin at baka kung bigla nalang niya akong patayin dito but I can't help it.

"Walanghiya ka talaga! You stole my fiancè to me!! Porke't naging modela ka lang? Ganiyan na kalakas ang loob mo?  You will always be a mere secretary!" Sigaw ulit niya sakin. Naririndi na ako sa boses niya.

"A mere secreteray he loves!" Sigaw ko rin sa kaniya. Bahagya pa siyang nagulat dahil sa pagsigaw ko.

"Ako ang mahal niya ako!" And then she get her gun to her pocket. My heart beating so loud that I can almost hear it. Tinutok niya ang baril sakin, I can't hide my fears anymore. She's pointing her gun to me and any seconds she want, she can pull the trigger.

"You know what? If you didn't come to Sky's life? He could love me, We can be happy family. He'll marry me! But you came, you ruined everything!" Tumatawa siya but her eyes is telling me that she's in pain. A tears escape her eyes. I can't tell that I know her pain because I never experienced being denied by a man that I love. The pain I'm feeling years ago is because he didn't come to me when I need him instead I keep on thinking that he's with Thalia happily spending time to each other. But he explain to me everything and I accepted his apology already.

"He could learn how to love me, we can build our own empire if you didn't come. We can be a happy family spending time to each other, cuddling to each other after making love. But it didn't happen! That's because of you!" She shouted again and I can hear her heart breaking. Hindi ko na rin mapigilang tumulo ang luha ko.

"I'm sorry!" I know I shouldn't said that because of what she did to me. But behalf of Sky did to her, I appologize.

"Sorry can't do anything! You ruined everything Trixie!" And her hand was shaking because of her cries.

"Maybe, I can pull this trigger and you could just die. So, Sky can be with me and marry me." Nababaliw na sabi niya.

"How can he marry you if you killed me? Do you think he can... marry you when you killed me?" Nanghahamon na sabi ko. Between my tears I said that, I never imagine Sky marrying someone else other than me. Selfish it may be but I want him to marry me and no other than.

"But.. He could learn how to love me, and we'll be happy family. Hmm.. what do you think?" Nag-isip pa siya. She wiped her tears and smiled weirdly to me.

Before she can talked again we heard a gun shot outside the building and a man hurridly went to Thalia. Hinihingal pa siya, na-alerto din ang mga kasama niya sa narinig namin.

"Madame! May mga pulis!" Tarantang sabi ng isang lalaking nagtangkang humalik sakin kanina.

"Un-tie her faster!" Kinalasan ako ng lalaki rin kanina na pumigil sa lalaking nagtangka sakin. After he untie me Thalia went to me and hold me into my neck, she's a bit taller than me. Her gun was pointing on my head, lahat ng lalaki na nasa loob kanina ay nawala na ng narinig namin ang putok kanina. Marami sila pero nawala lahat ng yun, A man with his masculine body and his stilletos went inside. Our eyes met, he looks so worried.

"Sky.." Thalia whispered. She didn't leave my neck.

"Love, y-you're h-here." Thalia said with a small smile in her lips.

"Put your gun down Thalia," mahinang sabi ni Sky. Nakapalibot na sa amin ang mga pulis. Namatay yung iba at nadakip naman ang ibang kasama ni Thalia.

Thalia shook her head while she's still smiling creepily. "Please, put your gun down." Masuyong sinabi ni Sky. Unti-unti siyang lumapit samin, I want to shook my head but I know what he's doing. He only wants to surrender Thalia but we couldn't make it without his help.

"Will you come with me when I do it?" Nakangiti paring sabi ni Thalia. Sky nodded, I furrowed my brows of what he do. He's one inch away from us, Binitawan ako ni Thalia at agad akong lumayo sa kaniya, dinaluhan ako ng mga pulis. Unti-unting lumapit si Sky sa kaniya at kinuha ni Sky ang baril niya. I saw how she love Sky so much, she can do everything just for Sky.

She hugged Sky, Sky throw the gun to the police who's near them. Sinenyasan ni Sky ang isang pulis na pusasan na si Thalia. I'm also hurting while she's so obssessed with the man she love but can't love her back.

Umalis na rin ako sa loob at dumiritso na sa labas. I saw my manager and Cheska, Athena, Chloe, Kian crying while they're walking side by side. When they saw me Chloe and Kian went to me running and hugged me. I'm in tears again, parang namanhid yung mukha ko dahil hindi ko man lang maramdaman ang sakit sa ginawang pagsampal sakin. It was almost midnight when they rescued me.

I am so tired, I'm exhausted, I feel numb for what happened. I want to sleep already and feel the soft bed caressing my back.

_____________________________________________

:> ❤️❤️❤️