Chapter 30

This is the day of Chloe's wedding, nandito kami sa isang kwarto sa Diamond Hotel. Dito e he-held ang reception mamaya for Chloe's wedding. Kinakabahan ako na ewan, hindi ko alam kung kinakabahan ako dahil sa event na 'to or kinakabahan ako dahil makikita ko ata siya mamaya.

Francheska was doing my make-up and Athena was doing my hair. Hindi ko na inabala si Chloe for my make-up artist and my hairstylist because I already have. Pina bun ko tapos may nakalugay lang na konti ang buhok ni Desiree. She looks beautiful with her flower girl dress, and I just wear my color maroon high low dress and a wedge.

After this make-up will proceed to the Manila Cathedral Church. Si Kianna ang ginawang Maid of Honor ni Chloe because I was in San Franscisco doing my shoot while she picked for her Maid of honor. Kaming dalawa talaga ang pinagpipilian niya dahil kaming dalawa lang naman ang bestfriend niya.

"You look so beautiful, Mommy." Nakangiting sabi ng anak ko. I smiled to her thru the reflection of the mirror. Athena was doing my hair into a ponytail and she put a pearls in my head.

"Ofcourse baby, I'm your mother!" I teased. She smirked.

"I'm so excited to see Ninang being married Mommy," she said while her eyes is on the ipad.

"Me too, baby." But I'm not excited to see your Father. My smile fade away, just a thought of seing his father now. Kinabahan ulit ako, bakit? May epekto pa ba siya sakin? Matagal ko ng kinalimutan yung nararamdaman ko para sa kaniya.

It's been year since I forgot my love for him katulad ng paglimot niya sa nararamdaman sakin. Mapait akong ngumiti, Maybe we're not really meant  together. We just meet for a reason but not to stay together. I feel the pain in my chest, how can I fade away this feeling? Did I really move-on?

Or not?

•••

"You may now, Kiss the bride!" Sabi ng pare. A tear slowly fall into my eyes, Seing my bestfriend getting married is one of the happiest. I feel so happy with her, to them actually. Seing her largest smile and I'm already contented.

Siguro nga mananatili akong single mom, I don't want to fall inlove again and if they not accept my daughter. I experienced someone courted me but when he knows I have a daughter he back out. Si Drake lang ata ang lalaking nanligaw sakin noon na tanggap ang anak ko but sadly, I turned him down. But we have no hard feelings, he's one of theTito of my daughter.

*ring ring*

"Stay with Tito Rod, okay? I'll just answer this call." Sabi ko sa anak ko. Tumango naman siya sakin at hinawakan na ang kamay ng manager ko. Lumabas muna ako ng simbahan para sagutin ang tawag, they did the greeting in all. Hindi pa naman nag picture taking that's why it's okay.

"Hello?" I answered Drake's call.

"I have something to tell you," he said happily.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked boredly.

"We're in the philippines!" Masayang sabi niya. Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya, What the heck? What if the media knows that they're here? Oh my god! They're not thinking, Damn it.

"What the heck, Drake?! What if the media knows that you're here? And for god sake you're with Monica! Oh my god, you're not thinking!" Frustrated kung sabi. I'm worried because of his career this is his dream when he's still young and Monica is not know although she have a cafè but that's not known yet. She's still starting her name in the business industry.

I know what's in the mind of the people, they know us as a partner of every magazine shoot. Alam kung hindi ako masasabit dahil ang sasabihin ng tao na nag-cheat si Drake sakin kahit hindi naman kami! The people even thought that the father of my daughter is Drake.