Epilogue

Seeing her walking in the aisle makes me feel contented. I still can't forget the first time I saw her, she's just simple as the way she is. With her long gown she looked stunning as always. She never fails me to make my heart beat faster just like how I feel inlove with her.

Jane is busy calling a name to apply as my secretary pero wala parin akong nakikita na babagay sakin para maging sekretarya. I couldn't find someone who's more fit to be one of my secretary. Why are they applying here to be with me? There are so many girls that want to get my attention. Ang seseksi ng mga suot kala mo hindi nag a-apply ng trabaho. Dinaig pa kasuotan ng mga mayayaman. I feel annoyed time by time I can't find a perfect match to be my secretary damn it.

"Jane!" I shouted. Jane entered the room automatically.

"S-Sir?" She's nervous. I know that I'm getting frustrated day by day as we hire a secretary.

"Make it stop for a minute, get me my snack." I commanded. It's been 3days since we started hiring another secretary for me. And it's getting annoying and frustrated day by day.

After a couple of minutes my snack serve to me and after that we continue. I was receiving some emails in my laptop when she entered. My world stop as I laid my eyes on that gorgeous girl. But I still remained without any reaction, focus Sky! You're hiring for a secretary not finding a girl. Wearing a simple jeans with a white v-neck shirt and a shoulder bag, she look simple.

"Are you done surveying my office?" I said. She's looking around in my office ayokong tignan siya ng matagal kaya pinutol ko na ang pagtitingin niya. She's not here to survey my office though, she's here because she wants to apply.

"G-Goodmorning Sir!" Nauutal na sabi niya. She looked at me.

"Are you done staring at me also?" Iniwas niya ang tingin niya sakin.

"Ay, S-Sorry po," sabi niya. She looked nervous parang nanginginig pa siya.

"Please sit down," umupo siya sa harapan ko and I can feel my heart damn it. Why I acted like this?

"Why should I hire you?" I asked and she answered me honestly, all I could do is stare at her angelic face it's like she's the angel sent by above.

I can't take my eyes on her and starting that day I hire her as my new secretary and she was happy knowing the news that she's hired.

"Bro, ang ganda ng bagong sekretarya mo ah!" Christian said. They're in my office because they got bored in their office.

"Shut the fuck up christian," I said in a hard tone. I feel annoyed all of a sudden just hearing he's voice.

"Woah! Don't tell us na you're inlove to that girl?" Natatawang sabi ni Kyle. Hindi ko nalang sila pinansin at tinoon ko nalang ang atensyon ko sa ginagawa ko.

*kriiiing kriiiing*

Thalia Calling...

"Hey babe! How are you?" Thalia is my fiancè, I don't love her I'll just marry her because of business.

They're family is also one of the socialite and they're rich. But we're the most richer. I don't like her actually I just need to go with the flow she's currently at Africa right now because she manage their company there.

"Yeah, i'm fine." I said with a bored tone. Sinandal ko ang ulo ko sa swivel chair ko habang pinaikot-ikot ang ballpen sa kamay ko. We talked more like there's no ending, if i didn't hang it off she'll not stop talking until tommorrow and I'm getting more irritated. As much as possible I don't want to talk to her more. Nagpaalam na ang mga kaibigan ko na uuwi na daw sila dahil may tatapusin pa sila sa kompanya nila, we're a busy person they just ditched their job in their company.