Chapter 22

It was a good day spending my day with my daughter not until WE had an encounter again. I wonder what he's doing here in San Franscisco, I bet his having their vacation here. Well, I don't care anymore.

***

Desiree was happily giggling while we're on our way to the mall. Her smile was plastered on her face and I think no one can take away her smiles.

We're heading to a toy kingdom here in franscisco and when she saw her favorite toy store she was happily jumping.

Anne's Toy Kingdom...

That was the name of the store, there were different kind of toys. The store was big, I can't say about this store it was just wonderful. Desiree started to roam around finding her favorite toy.

Kumuha ng Cart si Athena at sinundan na si Desiree habang ako naman ay tumitingin lang sa daan. I heard the saleslady whispering.

"She's beautiful."

"She deserve to be a model tho'."

"Yeah, her daughter is cute too."

That was just the random whisper I heard. Yeah, they're whispering but I still can hear it. Nang nagtingin-tingin ako dun ay biglang may lumapit saking babae. I smiled to her.

"Hi po, Pwede pong magpa-picture?" Oh. She's a filipino.

I smiled. "Yeah sure, where's your phone?" Nataranta naman siyang nilahad sakin ang iphone 7 niya. I take us a selfie and she call someone to take us a picture. I bet that was her boyfriend.

"Thank you po! You're so kind.." sabi niya at nagpaalam na sakin. I just smiled to her. I don't want to be rude as much as possible, I'm not rude though, I'm not nice also.

Pagkaliko ko ay nabangga na naman ako sa isang lalaki. What the heck? Why do I usual bumped into someone?

"Can you please watch your way, Mr?!" Galit na sabi ko. I was still holding my head, Akala ko nagka amnesia na ako. Tumingala ako sa bumangga sakin. What the freaking hell? Him again?! What is he doing here ba? The first time we saw each other was in the mall. We also bumped each other again, do destiny really played with me? Because it's not funny anymore.

His cold gaze look to me, hah so your the one who's mad now? What the fuck Sky?! What the fuck are you doing here?

"Are you following me?" Maarte kung sabi. Bigla kung naalala si Desiree, kasama ko nga pala siya. Nakita ko sa gilid ng mata ko na papalapit na samin sina Athena. I automatically gaze to her and gave her a wag-kayong-pumunta-dito-look. Hindi ko pa kayang ipakita si Desiree kay Sky dahil natatakot ako.

Baka nga dahil nandito siya para ipasyal ang anak niya. I feel a sting inside my chest.

After 10 years, nasasaktan parin ako.

Seeing him with a family makes my heart into pieces. Natatakot ako sa kaniya at ayoko na siyang makita pa. Kahit hindi naman niya sinasadya ang pagkikita namin dito. But I don't want to go near him, I'm scared he might break me again. He break me years ago.