Chapter 33

"What do you mean?" Now, I'm curious. What did he mean by that? That he's not engage? Yes, he said that he cancel the engagement years ago but I didn't take that seriously. I thought he's just bluffing around.

"Yes, I cancel the engagement 10 years ago, Trixie." He said with so much emotion in his face. Pain, Anger, Broken, and Longing.

"W-Why?" That's all I can say, I want him to explain why he didn't tell me that he's already engage. I want him to explain why he didn't show his self to me when I'm grieving for my family's lost.

"I cancel the engagement the day you left my office, I didn't kiss her back Trix. She pulled me and kiss me that's what you saw but I didn't respond to her kiss. Baby, I didn't know that she'll do that.." he said. He hold my hand. Uminit ang gilid ng mga mata ko.

"I chase you but before I can get inside in my car, you left while your inside's Chloe's Car. I drive myself at your Tita's home but I found no one," he looked away. Umigting ang panga niya.

"I was mad of myself that time, I was mad at Thalia too. Do you know why I didn't show myself to you when your grieving?" Now, his eyes saying that he was in pain too. And it hurt me seeing him like that.

A tear slowly falling down to his cheek. "Na aksidente ako, and my legs can't walk because of the accident. Napuruhan yung paa ko, I can't walk that time. I was so eager to go to you and comfort you but the doctor wouldn't let me..." I didn't know that, oh my god! Why are you so selfish Trixie?

"I-I didn't k-know t-that.." nanginginig na sabi ko. Bakit hindi ko nalaman? Bakit hindi ko nabalitaan? While he's looking for me, I am there crying my heart out because of what happened. But I'm still grieving because my family died too.

"I know, because I tell them not to tell you that I bumped into a car. The news come to me that your family died because of the fire in airplane, The moment I saw that news I was thinking of you. I was thinking how are you? are you fine? Did someone comforting you? I was so useless that time baby. I didn't comfort you, be with you.." sunod-sunod na ang buhos ng luha ko. I thought he cheated on me, I thought he didn't want to see me, I thought he never loved me, I thought he doesn't care.

But, I was wrong all along.

"That's why I promise myself, kapag nakalabas ako sa hospital. I'll be going to you and say sorry for not comforting you, I was happy that I'll be discharged in that hospital. I was happy to finally see you and to apologize for not showing up. But my happiness fade away when I know that you left philippines with a broken heart. I'm sorry baby.." he said. I wanted to hug him, I wanted to kiss him.

All of my thoughts for him isn't right, he'd been thru a lot too. He's in the hospital while I'm grieving.

"W-Why you d-didn't tell m-me?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Because I don't want to be a burden to you more, you've been thru a lot, you're grieving because of your family. And I don't want you to be stress and I want you to focus in your family because I know, I can visit you when I'm discharged. The moment I know that you left philippines, I immediately go to the cemetery where you family buried. I'm apologizing to your father because I promise him to take care and love you when they're gone. And I break my promise to him, baby... I didn't granted his wish." Pinunasan ko ang luha na kumawala sa mata niya. Even if his crying his still looked handsome.

"Hush, I know. Okay? I'm sure papa accepted your apology and I'm accepted your apology to me too." Even with my tears flowing, I still managed to wiped his. Matagal dumating ang pagkain namin kaya nakapag drama pa kami.

"I left philippines because of what happened, I left philippines thinking that you'll be married soon. That you'll be happy to her.." ako naman ngayon ang nagsalita.

"I left philippines still thinking how you cheated on me, but it's not the right word. I'm thinking how you cheated on your fiancè and make your secretary your girlfriend while your engage. Sa loob ng sampung taon, yun yung tumatak sakin Sky. Na sa loob ng isang linggo na hulog yung loob ko sayo at nung nalaman kung may fiancè ka ay nasaktan ako. I was in pain while knowing that you're engage, and it double the pain when I heard the news about my family..." I still remember how I cried that day. It wasn't a good memory for me.

"I thought that's because you didn't show yourself to me and be there to comfort me is because you were so busy with your engagement.. Anger, Hatred was rolling over my head that time. I left philippines to forget, to start a new with our daughter..." it's time to tell him the truth. He deserve the truth after all, he deserve to know. Hindi man ito ang pinangarap ko para sabihin sa kaniya ang totoo, pero nandito na. I don't want to wait a day to let him know that we have a daughter.

"O-Our Daughter?" Shocked filled his face.

"Yes Sky, I was starting a new life-"

"I thought it was Drake the asshole's daughter?" Dumilim ang mukha niya sa sinabi niya. He didn't like Drake.

"It was yours, look at her closely. She has your eyes and your nose and especially your lips and thick brows..." I smiled.

"Holy shit.." hindi siya makapaniwala. Pinunasan ko ang luha ko ng dumating na ang pagkain namin. Nilapag ng waiter ang pagkain namin tsaka ako nagpatuloy sa pagkwento.

"I'm starting a new life in New York with my Tita's help, we stayed at her apartment in New York. The day I know that my family died is the day I know that I'm pregnant... After I buried my family, I was ready to left philippines and to start a new.."

"I meet Kuya Rod in some cafè in New York, he told me that I am suit to be a model. He refers me to the famous model industry, and that was the start of my career as the model. I raised desiree because of my modeling, and after 10 years I become a high paid model. And because of that I raised her properly..."

"What's her name?" He asked. Kinain ko muna ang pagkain ko bago ako nagsalita.

"Desiree Kate Velasquez, that's her name.." I said.

"Can I see her?" I saw happiness in his eyes now.

"Ofcourse, when we're done eating." I said.

"I thought your having a family, and why did my daughter call drake a 'papa?'" He curiously asked. He's cute calling our daughter 'my'. This is the feeling of fullfillment, parang nawala yung nakadagan sa katawan ko dahil sa pag-uusap namin.

"Drake is my suitor before that accepted my daughter, I have a lot of suitor but when they know I have a daughter they back-out.. Drake was my suitor that consestent of pursuing me. But I turned him down, because everytime I looked at our daughter. I always see you with her, And drake became my bestfriend and one of Desiree's Tito but Desiree call him Papa because she wanted to.. Drake haven't a problem with that.." nakangiting sabi ko. Paubos na yung pagkain ko at ang Margherita pizza naman ang titikman ko pagkatapos.

"And why is he in a other girl in Chloe's wedding?" His jaw tightened.

"That was his girlfriend, Monica Aquino. She owns the sweet cafè but their relationship was private, no one knows aside from me and to his manager..." sabi ko sa kaniya.

We talked more after we decided to go home and he'll meet our daughter. The happiness is filled in my heart, I can't explain the happiness I have right now. Maybe this is it! My daughter finally meets her Dad. I am the happiest Mom on earth, because..

That was all, I'm asking for.

_______________________________________________

I'm almost done to this story babies!! I hope you'll leave a comment and a vote! Support me on my journey hekhek. Love yah!