Chapter 1

Kaname POV

I was sitting in the dining hall together with my sister Yuki.. She was a very cheerful girl and she always welcoming me home.. We sat together in a chair waiting for my mother and father to come down.

"Kaname-nii... Yuki.. Yuki was a bit lonely..." Yuki said out of the blue.

"And why is that?" I asked her curiously.

"You see.. Mommy and Daddy always go out to do some errand.. And they always left Yuki behind.." Yuki answered while pouting..

"Well.. Maybe... We can.." I was cut off when Mother and Father came down.

"Oh.. Kaname... Good to have you back.. Welcome home.." Father happily hug me..

"Kaname... Yuki.. Can you hear Mommy first?" Mother sat down and smile while looking at us.

"Yuki.. Yuki will never listen.. Mommy and Daddy always leave Yuki behind.." Yuki grab my sleeves while pouting and I find it cute.

"Dear... I'm sorry we often leave without you.." Father grab Yuki and carry her.

"Well.. Mother.. That is what I want to know too.. Yuki is still a 2 year old kid.. Even though the servants are here for her you know it well that she was a happy go lucky and bubbly child.. If not for the secured lock she was already outside the manor.." I explain.

"I know.. I know.. That is why I'm going to explain why we often leave the manor. Haruka dear.. Can you give me Yuki and get our little surprise." I tilted my head in the left because I can't understand what my mother said.

"Yuki.. I know.. Your birthday is tomorrow but we decided to give you a surprise present.." Mother smile at Yuki and then back too me.

Father came back with an envelope in one hand and a color pink baby cloth in the other hand.

"Yuki.. Look what inside Mommy's tummy.." Father happily give Yuki a single picture.

"Kaname-nii... What is this?" Yuki gave me the picture and I was shock..

"Mother.. Is this true?" I asked and they nod happily.

"Yes... Our family doctor said I was 3 months pregnant.." Mother announce happily.. But still Yuki doesn't understand that word.

"What is it?? Yuki wants to know!!" Yuki grab the picture away from me and wants to know what was happening I smile.

"Yuki.. Mommy's having a baby in her tummy.. She will be you younger sister." Father happily answer Yuki.

"Really?? Mommy?? I'm gonna be big sister??" Yuki stand up and started jumping happily and hug me..

I too was happy to meet my new sister, but I saw worry in my Mother and Father eyes, I decided to asked them later.

End of POV.

Haruka POV

I laugh when I saw Yuki jumping all around the dining hall. Even Kaname was happy but I was worried.. And just like me Juri is too.. But we will do everything to protect them..

End of POV

Juri POV

"Yes.. I'm gonna be a big sister.." I smile when Yuki started rubbing my flat tummy and smile brightly.

After dinner Kaname bring Yuki to her room and after a couple of hours he went down and question us.

"Mother.. Father.. I saw you.. You are worried.. What is it??" Kaname question us after he went down.

"Kaname.. This child is will not be known to the Vampire Society.. I put a spell for her existence to be a secret.. In every book regarding our race I read a book about a pureblood family giving birth with two daugthers the older one is powerful enough to rule the Vampire Society but the younger one have more power to create a world she desire. In every history of our line.. I think she was the one who will change the world and she will be the one who will create the world we always want. But I fear the day will come for her existence to be known.. Especially to him.." I explain and Kaname listen silently with worry in his eyes.

"Juri.. We can worry the future later but for now.. We can enjoy this moment.. Yuki will have a sister she always wanted." Haruka smile genuinely and I smile back too. He is right we can worry the future later..

End of POV.