Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)

Hanabusa POV

I was stun.. Is this really Yu-chan?? I know she's more scary if anyone of us get hurt..

"Yu-chan!!" I called her.. She look at me worriedly.. She look at me smiling softly..

"I know what your thinking Hana-chan.. I know you.. You always worry about me.. But... I must do this.. They are the only one I want to kill.. And I won't regret it.. They are the one who drove Beautiful lady-neechan, Zero-niichan's parents, Mommy and Daddy and even Ichiru-san... That man is the root of all this.. He was the man who killed them all.. He made them suffered.. That's why it's time to put him to death.." Yu-chan answered me seriously.

"Yumi-chan... You really don't have to go throught this.." Ichijou said and stop her..

"Yu-chan!! We're gonna be fine.. All of us can still fight!" Shiki added..

"No.. I'll do it alone!! This time... It's my turn.. My turn to protect all of you.. No one will take you all away from me!!" Yumika's Artemis change again it become a japanese sword..

 No one will take you all away from me!!" Yumika's Artemis change again it become a japanese sword

"Yu-chan!! You really don't have continue taint your hands again!" Ruka and Rima yelled in unison..

"No... I'll kill him.. I don't want him to hurt anyone again.. Taku-niichan.. Your going to forgive me right? If I kill your grandfather your going to forgive me right?" Yu-chan look at Ichijou and asked sadly.

"I'll never hate you for this.. Ever since he decided to turn his back to Kaname I decided to kill him.." Ichijou answered her..

"You really are my Taku-niichan after all.. Your different than him..." Yumika started to smile at us and turn around to look at them pointing her japanese sword to them.. "Come on... I'll take you on!!" She said provoking them to attack her.

End of POV

Kaname POV

Ichiou and the other Council of Ancients started to attack her..

"Your going to be our present to Master Rido!!" Ichiou stated.

"That's right.. You may be a strong vampire but you can't defeat us all!!" The other member said..

"Want to try it? My katana or your hands?" Yumika asked them provoking them to test her.

They started to attack her but they can't get through to them.. One by one they started to flew away from her.. But they'll going to stand up again and attack Yumika but the same thing always happen..

"Ichiou.. This girl.. She's too strong.." Shiki's great uncle stated.

"I know.. That's why I leave that night.. Her presence was scary.." Ichiou amswer about of them huffing.

"Hey.. Don't start talking.. Your going to lose your focus.. I might kill you like this!" Yumika said.. She was behind them.. "But no worries.. I won't use dirty trick lile you Old Fart.. Come on.. I don't have much time.. The dawn will come soon.. I need to finished it before the sun rise.." Yumika added..