Chapter 47

Yumika POV

I was running around the Academy looking for my Nee-chan and Zero-niichan..

"Zero-niichan is acting strange... He would never reject eating the salted ramen I made.. He even said that my ramen ia more delicious compare to the one he ate in the ramen shop.. Amd also Yuki-neechan was not in the room.. She too.. Feel it... Zero-niichan's strange actions.." I stop to catch my breathe...

I reach the school building.. I started to walk and look at every door or hallway to check if Zero-niichan was there.. When my eyes saw Yuki-neechan.. She was standing in the wall and never check thd other side.. Looks like she found Zero-niichan..
"Yuki-nee..." I was going call her name and run to her.. Then suddenly I was pulled back.. I was trying to look who it was but I can't see the face of the person who pulled me.. The next thing I knew I was losing my strength and drifted to sleep..

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was in my room looking outside the window.. When I saw Yuki running..

"Looks like she's going to finde Zero Kiryu.." I mumbled.. I was going back to the love couch to rest when my eyes quickly widen.. I saw her.. Yumika was runing in the same direction as Yuki.. I walk outside my room.

"Ichijou..." I called Ichijou's name..

"What is it?" Ichijou came rushing to me.

"Come on... We need to catch them.." I ordered.. Ichijou nodded and we both leave the dorm.

"What.. Yumi-chan??" Ichijou exclaim.

"Yes... She started to look for Yuki and Zero Kiryu.. We need to find her.. Before she sees something she don't like." I explain.. Ichijou nodded.

After some minutes we reach the place where Zero Kiryu and Maria Kurenai met.. Yuki was their first.. Listening when.. I saw Yumika running towards Yuki.

"Yuki-nee.." Before she could finish I pulled her back against my body.. I close her mouth and kiss her head.. She started to fall asleep..

"Did you erase her memory?" Ichijou asked me quietly.

"Yes... I don't want her to see something she don't like to see.. I leave Yuki to you Ichijou.." I carry the sleeping of Yumika in a bridal style position and leave the school.. I was heading back to the Chairman's house.. And when I reach it I lay her in her bed and put a blanket to her.. I stroke her beautiful sleeping face.. "I'm sorry  but I can't lose you my love... Don't worry.. I'm sure Yuki will do something to save him.. Because Yuki was his mate afterall.. As long as your safe... I'm willing to do anything..." I kissed her forehead and disappeared in thin air.

End of POV

General POV

Yuki was hidding behind the wall.. She was a few meters away from them but she was hearing there conversation.

"What are you so surprised at? Is it because you can't shoot? Poor boy.. I'll tell you the truth.." Maria held Zero close to her.

"Don't touch me.." Zero pleaded.

"You can't kill me.." Maria look at Zero intently.. "You canmot kill me.. The 'Master' who has given you a life has a vampire.. When you have fallen so low to become a 'servant' your the first who not give up.. Good boy I'm so glad I chose you.. No matter how may look.. You are so good, Zero that you recognized me.. Me the one who took your life as a 'human'.." Maria hug Zero then release him after and look at him smiling.

"
That's right.. I never forget.. Shizuka Hiou.. That day your real face was wet with our blood.." Zero pull back and point his gun to Maria.

End of POV