Chapter 34

Morning came...

Kaien's House

Yumika POV

I sudden light reach my window.. I slowly open my eyes..

"Ahh... I really hate this.. It's hurting my eyes!!" I complaint about the light coming from the rising sun. I curled up to my bed to sleep more but... I can't.. There's something bothering me... I decided to get up.. Cleaning my bed and when I look at myself.. I was wearing the same outfit I wore at Taku-niichan's party last night.. Then I suddenly remember...

"That's right... I remember... When Zero-niichan saw Taku-niichan's blood and Shi-chan licking it he run away.. Yuki-neechan followed him.... Amd then...." I try to close my eyes to remember what happen last night at Taku-niichan's party.

Flashback

Yumika POV

I was runnimg in circles to find Zero-niichan and Yuki-neechan.. I check every possible room and place perfect for Zero-niichan to hide.. Then I think of something.. I run to the shed where White Lily was resting.. When I reach it.. I silently walk inside and called them.

"Zero-niichan?.. Yuki-neechan.. Are you both in here??" I peek inside but.. None.. There's no trace of them being their.. I walk inside to check the shed for White Lily.. But there's nothing.. White Lily was alone.. No trace of Zero-niichan at all.. I got worried.. When I felt White Lily's presence.

"White Lily... Do you know where Zero-niichan go?? Yuki-neechan was nowhere to be found too.. I'm getting worried.." I was asking to White Lily about Zero-niichan's whereabouts.. Bug I just let out a exaggerated laugh.. I stroke White Lily's hair and said to her.. "There's no way you could answer me.. I'm just desperate to find them." While stroking White Lily's hair she suddenly nuzzle her neck to mine.. I smile softly.. "Are you trying to comfort me?? Thank you..." I hug White Lily and she just stand there.

I was trying to calm myself in White Lily's warmth when White Lily started to lose.. I calm her done..

"Good girl..." I stroke her gently and she srarted to calm down a bit..

I look outside the shed.. There's no way I misheard it... Even White Lily heard it.. It's a gun shot... I have a bad feeling about this.. I started to run.. I don't care if my feet are getting numb.. I reach the path going to the pool area.. I walk silently.. And I heard two voices.. I can't hear what are they saying but I knew does voice..

"What's Toga-jiisan doing here?? I thought his teacher introduction was on Monday?? Why the sudden visit??" I was asking myself still walking silently to reach the pool area..

I can't hear them clearly.. But Yuki-neechan was angry about something... I smile when I reach thevend of the path leading to the pool area.. I was planning to see them when I suddenly felt someone strike me gently enough to make me fall asleep..

End of Flashback

That's right.... I passed out.. I sighed..

"I didn't even saw Toga-jiisan... Last night.. But I don't know why... But I felt something was not right??" I change my clothes.. When I've change to my casual clothing andcwear my glasses... I decided... I was going to cook some breakfast for us but when I open the door.. I'm not in my house.. I look around.. I was panicking.. Where am I?? This place is not our house.. I was looking around when I heard a familiar voice.. I turned around to the ownef oof the voice..

"Oh.. Yumi-chan.. Good Morning.. The Headmaster bring you some change of clothes.." It's Yori-neechan.. The familiar voice belongs to Yori-neechan.. So if Yori-neechan was here.. Then..