Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)

Kaname POV

Everyone is here.. Except her.. I was standing in the balcony.. Looking down.. Looking for the car I sent in the Chairman's house to picked her up.. Ichijou came to my side.

"She'll late.. Yuki got here a few minutes ago.. You think she decided not to come?" Ichijou asked me smiling but his voice was telling a different feelings..

"Yu-chan.... Yu-chan...." I look inside.. I saw Aido started to cry calling her name.. I was going inside the hall when Ichijou call me.

"Kaname.!!" Ichijou called my name I turn around to look at him.. He was smiling happily.. Looking down.. I decided to look down.. And I saw it.. The white car I send to pick her up.

"She's here... Kaname... Go now.. You waited this long right..." Ichijou said smiling at me closed eye.. I nodded.

I jump down from the balcony to welcome her but...

"Miss.. We're here.." I saw my servant gesture to open the door but... I heard a click.. Did she lock the door!! I was trying to suppress my irritation.. I waited so many years just to be with you and dance with you.. But you lock the passenger door!!!

"No.... I can't....!" I heard her faint voice.. "What??? She don't want to come out??? No way.!!? I won't accept it!!!" I said to myself.. I walk to them..
My servant saw me and walk to me..

"My Lord... I'm trying to convince her to come out but..." My servant explain.. I lift my hand indicating for him to stop.. I walk to the passenger seat... Then I heard it again.. Looks like she lift up the lock. Before she could lock it again I open it.. She look at me.. I was stun... I know she's beautiful... But wearing the gown I gave her.. She's like a real goddess.. She was looking at my shyly.. She started to use her feet to distance herself and hide in the car.. But I won't allow it.. I didn't look at her as much as I want too.. With my speed.. I open the other side of the door and she started to fall.. She shriek...

End of POV

Yumika POV

I was inside the car.. After the servant gave up to convince to came out he leave.. I decided to pull the lock up again.... Looking inside the hall.. They all smiling and dancing happily... I decided to move a bit more to see them.. I was about too lock it again when two shadow appeared in front of the car I was in.. But before I could lock the car door... It suddenly opened.. I look up.. I saw him.. The man my heart was yearning for.. He was looking at me.. I flushed..

"Kaname-sama!!" I call his name shyly.. I decided to use my feet to move inside the car to hide from him.. I lean so much against the other passenger seat door.. Closing my eyes in embarassment.. Suddenly my back feel the cold breeze.. And the next thing I knew.. I was falling.. I close my eyes and wait for the impact but it never came.. A strong arm catch me.. I open my eyes.. I blush.. My face and Kaname-sama's face was so close to each other.. I open my mouth too say something but I close it again..

End of POV

Kaname POV

When she decide to hide from me and she started to lean in the other side of the car door.. I used my speed to reach the other door.. And I open it.. Slowly she started to fall.. She close her eyes and wait for the impact but instead of the ground I catch her in time.. Our face was so close.. Her pink rosy lips was so alluring.. I want to kissed her.. But I stop doing it.. Her upper body was outside the car.. Looking at her.. My heart started to pump.. My heart beat was rising.. It make my body hot.. She open her eyes and she blushed when she saw our face was so close to each other.. She tried to say something but it never came out from her mouth.. So she decided to close it again. I smile at her and said.