Chapter 19

Night Class..

Kaname POV

When I arrived at the classroom.. Everyone was restless like the Chairman said.. I was going to calm them down when Aido walks too me and I was shock..

"Lord Kaname?? Does Yumika alright?? I smell her blood in the air." I look at Aido with concern in his eyes.

"Yes.. I smell her too.. Lord Kaname?? What happen to her??" Ruka runs too me to asked me the same question..

I looked at everyone.. I know they are trying themselves to supress the urge for being thristy for human blood.. Well I do understand that agony.. I too was trying myself hard not too drink her blood.. That is the difference between my beloved and Yuki's blood.. I admit that Yuki's blood has a sweet scent that triggered our vampire sense but my beloved's blood was different.. Even without wounding herself.. Her scent was enough to triggered our vampire sense, and now she was hurt and her blood was combined to the air it's enough to awaken the beast inside us.. But I'm impress because of there love for her they're trying hard to fight the beast inside them.. I sighed and explain everything to them.. About the possible of Kiryu moving to the Night Class.. And about him biting Yumika enough to let her passed out. I saw the others eyes turned bloody red. Especially Aido..

Aido was the first friend Yumika got when she try to visit me when she was 10.. At first they don't get along but a few more bribe he ended up being Yumika's bestfriend.

I saw his eyes turned into red with a hint of anger.. He was using his power and strength enough to break the table.. Kain calm him down..

"How... How could he.... Akatsuki.. Let me go... I'm going...." I saw Aido in rage.. He was about to confront Kiryu for Yumika when I step in.

"Aido.. Please restrain yourself.. I promise Yumika earlier.. We won't do anything to hurt Zero Kiryu.. That is Yumika's request... So please calm down. And I want your approval of Kiryu being transfer to the night class.." I continued.. I saw Aido calm down and he just sit back and just sigh.

"Well.. I really don't like the Disciplinary Committee.. And I'm not going to admit that he's one of us.. But for Yumika's sake.. I will try my best too associate with him." Ruka sit and fixed her hair..

"Yeah.. Us too.." The other night class student agree..

"Looks like.. Yumika won again huh.. Hanabusa?" I saw Kain pat Aido's shoulder.

"Shut up... I know... We will never be able to win if we try.. Yu-chan was too kind of a person that even that Kiryu did that to her she still want him as his brother... And she even said that she was fine.. If that is the only way to keep her safe.. I'll try my best not to hurt him.. For Yu-chan's sake.." I smile when Aido said it..

"It's Yu-chan afterall.. We will never be able to win against her.. So Kaname.. Looks like the whole night class agree about his transfer.." Takuma look at me and smile.. I nodded..

I was about to say something when a sudden rainfall was heard.. Followed by a continuous clash of thunder and lightning and then a power outage... Everyone was being alert when they heard a noise... And Yumika's faint voice.... I heard Shiki stand up and said...

"Yu-chan..." I saw him stand up..

"Kaname... It looks like she was still here in the school...." Ichijou look at me worriedly..

"Lord Kaname.. Please.. Look for her.... I know you know.. She was afraid in this kind of thing.." Ruka look at me worriedly..

"Go... I'll watch them for you.." Takuma shooed me.. I nodded.