Chapter 43

Morning...

Kaname POV

I suddenly woke up when a hint of sunlight hit me.. I open my eyes.. Still remembering that past.. When... The door open and Yumika was there standing.. Smiling sweetly at me..

"Kaname-sama.. Your already awake.. I made you a light breakfast.. Want to eat it?" Yumika asked me holding a tray of food in her hand..

"Good morning.. Come here.. Let's eat together." I said.. Yumika nodded happily and went to place the tray in front of me.. I started to take the spoon and taste the soup she made.. "It's really delicious.. Thank you..." I smile at her.. Then..

"You see... Kaname-sama.... About yesterday...." Yumikacwas looking down on me.. I drop the spoon and remove the tray infront of me.. I pull her in my chest and hug her.

"It's okay... You don't have to worry about it.. I'm not mad.. In fact I'm thankful... Thank you... You who hate to wield a weapon to hurt someone activate the black artemis just to save me.. Thank you.." I hug her more and she tug mely shirt amd nodded..

"Thank you Kaname-sama.." Yumika look at me and smile sweetly.. I smile at her..

After we ate together.. I follow Yumika downstair.. When...

End of POV

Yumika POV

I went down to wash the dishes Kaname-sama use.. Kaname-sama followed me.. When I saw Shi-chan and Ri-chan was going to leave.. I run to them..

"Ri-chan.. Where are you and Shi-chan going? It's still sunny?" I asked them..

"Oh.. Good morning Yu-chan.. We're going to thectown for work.." Shi-chan replied..

"Town?? Can I come?" I asked them..

"Well.." I saw them looking at each other troubled.

"Can't I come?" I asked dejectedly.

"Yu-chan... It's not that.... You..." Ri-chan was going to say something when Kaname-sama interrupt..

"Sure... You can come... Ichijou and Kain can come with you.. Yumika.. You can't trouble Shiki and Rima from their work.. You can't wander the town by yourself.. So take Ichijou and Kain with you.." Kaname-sama suggested..

"Can I? Really?" I asked him happily when Taku-niichan and Aka-chan interrupt.

"Sure.. You can." both of them look at me and said it happily..

"Yey... Thank you!!" I hug them both..

"Then come on.. After work I want to go shopping with Yu-chan.." Ri-chan said and grab me..

"Bye... Bye.. Kaname-sama!!" I waved back at Kaname-sama and he just smile at me..

The five of us went out and go to the town..

End of POV

Headmaster House..

Yuki POV

I was going to take a shower when I saw Zero in the bathroom first.

"Oi.. How many times do I have to tell you put a towel on thd knob!!" I throw my towel to him..

"Oi!! What are you!!!" He was going to say something when his eyes landed on my bra.. He grab it and he just look at it.. Uninsterested.. His eyes was so uninterested in it..

"Oi... Drop my underwear!!" I yelled when..

"Yuki... Are you sure?? Do you really need this? Compare to Yumika your's was a bit!!" Zero was explaining it.. I blush in anger..