Chapter 60

General POV

The Night Class was getting ready to attend a meeting as a guard for Kaname.. But the happy go lucky Hanabusa Aido was just laying on his bed.. Covering his whole body.

"Hanabusa are you sure you're really staying home?" Akatsuki asked his cousin.

"I'm not going.. You go.." Hanabusa replied..

Akatsuki leave the room amd head down.. In the living room standing was Kaname and Takuma.

"Sorry that you have to wait.." Akatsuki pleaded.

"It's okay.. I was coming to meet you just now." Takuma replied back.

"Well then... Shall we go?" Kaname asked and the two nodded following Kaname.

Hanabusa started to stand up and change before leaving the room.

End of POV

Yuki POV

Zero said he'll be staying in the dorm for a while.. I'd come visit him and there is a lot of things I want to say to him... But...

"Ahh... I can't get my head straight!!" I started to scratch my head.

"What are you doing here Cross-san.. I thought your staying in the Headmaster house tonight...?" Ms. Kasumi our dorm leader asked me.

"Ms. Kasumi.... You see...." I can't think of anything at all... When..

"Yuki-neechan say she want to visit Zero-niichan to asked him about some things.." Yumika hug me from behind and smile answering the dorm leader.

"Yumika-san... I'm happy your better now.. Cross-san.. You may enter the boys dorm.. I'll permitted it because Yumika-san you have important matter to asked him...." Ms. Kasumi permitted me to enter the dorm even it's passed curfew.

"Thank you.. Yumika let's go." I reached my hand on Yumika but she just decline it and went straight home. I sigh.. Me and Ms. Kasumi was going in when...

"Excuse me.. I just want to asked about if you see the Chairman? I just want to asked him but I can't find him anywhere.. Is he out?" I turn around and it's Aido-senpai..

"Aido-senpai... What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked him.

"It's not easy for night and day classes to come and  go as they please.. Especially.." I look to our dorm leader.. When...

"I'm sorry.. Icm running away from the dorm.. Can you just pretend you don't see me?" Aido-senpai place his forefinger in his lips indicating the sign too keep quiet.

"Yes of course!!! I'll leave it too you Ms. Prefect.." I was deadpan.. After what this man said our dorm leader run off... When..

"Hanabusa Aido-senpai.... Please go back to your dorm.." I heard Zero ordered Aido-senpai.

"The dorm?? I don't want to... And I absolutely won't!!" Aido-senpai declined.. Ahh if Yumika was here Aido-senpai would definitely obey her instantly..

"Yuki.. Look for a rope.." Zero ordered me but I look at him curiously.. "I'll tie him up and take him back.." Zero added.. And when Aido-senpai heard it he run off..

"Aido-senpai run away!!" I mumbled to myself.. Zero started to chase him.

End of POV

Zero POV

After chasing this stupid vampire.. We head to the Headmaster private office..

" Don't make me run for somsthing so stupid!" I exclaim while huffing.