Chapter 22

Yumika POV

I was walking the path that will lead me too the Moon Dormitory... When Zero-niichan distance himself from Yuki-neechan and me to the point he was going to leave us.. Yuki-neechan told me about Zero-niichan being transfered to the Night Class..

I don't want to seperate Zero-niichan from Yuki-neechan.. I already decided to tell Nee-chan my feelings about Kaname-sama and to pay what she did to me for the past 10 years.. I'll try too convince Kaname-sama not to transfer Zero-niichan into his class....

I've reached the caretaker's lodge.. I peek and he saw me.. I smile slightly..

"What do you want?? Little girl?" The caretaker asked me.. I gulp.

"Good.. Morning... Can I... Come in..?" I asked between stammer.

"Sure... You can.. All the Night Class permitted you to come in.. The dorm is just in front." The caretaker slightly smile at me and before I go in.. I bowed to say thank you..

This is the first time I came here without something in my hand.. I stand in the front door and I slowly open it when I heard two voices and Hana-chan's voice.. Looks like they are discussing some important things..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

I was sitting across this two stupid human.. They are begging me to help them..

"But... This can only be asked of you.. The 'MIRACLE TALENT'.." Sad the first man... Stupid...

"Please. Hanabusa-sama.. You need to help our research organization.. Since you are able to write that brilliant thesis.." The other old man said.. So Stupid.

"Aish... But I already told you I'm not interested in doin' some 'day' work.. I'm tired.. Shouldn't you go back?? The entrance is here..." I pointed my hands into the entrance when I saw Yu-chan standing in front of the entrance door.. "Ahh... Yu-chan..." I saw my two visitors got up and I drag them outside the dorm..

"Hana-chan???" Yumika said my name in a questionable manner.

"Okay... Time for you guys to go home.." I open the door and tossed them away.. When my eyes met the sunlight I immediately close the door. "Ah.. So bright.. I'm so sleepy because of those guys.." I rubbed my eyes..

"Hana-chan.. Does me coming here was a wrong timing?? Looks like I interrupted you?" Yumika asked me worriedly and I just smile..

"No.. In fact your timing is perfect.. You just save me from them.. They are so persistent about the thesis I made.. So.. What are you doing here so early??" I look at her and smile like a child.

"Hana-chan... I came too talk to Kaname-sama.." She replied at me..

"I see.. It's about that time right?" I asked and she was shock..

"How come.. Hana-chan..." I interrupted her because she wants to know why we know about her scent.

"Yu-chan.. We've been all together as long as I can even remember.. Even without actually tasting your blood.. Your actual scent is enough for us to know it's you.." I answered.. I place my hand on her neck..

"Hana-chan??" She called my name..

"Looks like the wound had almost healed.. He really did bite you that hard huh.. Yu-chan... Are you afraid of us now?? When you experience it?? Being a blood bag for a thristy vampire..? Are you regretting the time you meet us?" I asked her.. I don't want her to hate us just because of that stupid Kiryu.. I'm more scared of being hated by Yumika... She will hate our existence and even the day she'd meet us and all.. I don't want that to happen..