Chapter 20

Kaien POV

After I explain the whole story of what happened to Zero's life.. She just hug me and kiss me in the cheek.. And look at me with a cute angry but pouty face..

"Make sure to tell Yuki-neechan.. All of this... All of it..." Is the first word came to her mouth.

"Yeah.." I answered.. She just smile at me.

"Daddy.. Don't worry.. I'm sure Nee-chan will understand.. And beside.. If you're going to asked me Yuki-neechan was the most closest person to Zero-niichan.. I'm sure she'll understand.. But you need to explain it to her.. Now..." Yumika shrug me to go to explain it to Yuki..

I smile at her and I leave her alone in the infirmary..

I was walking to reach the house.. When I open the door I saw Yuki was restless.. I called her.

"Yuki.. What's wrong?" I asked her.. She run to me and grab my scarf.. She started to shake me..

"Zero... Why didn't you tell me he was a vampire!!" I heard her crying voice out still shaking my body.

"I'm sorry..." Is the only word that escape from my mouth..

"Do you know where is he?? I look for him but he's nowhere to be found!! Tell me was Zero okay?? How are the wound on Yumika's neck??" She asked me while she still shaking me.

"They're fine.. After Zero send you here he went back to me and said he was staying at the dorm tonight.. As for Yumika.. She's fine.." I answered.. She stop shaking me and I saw her smile.. It looks like she was relieve.

"What about Kaname-sama?? Did he hurt Zero?? I saw it earlier.. His eyes was bloody red and it looks like he was going to kill Zero... Kaname-sama didn't do anything violent right? Yumika was therd so he will never do such thing.. Right?" I saw Yuki's face.. Tears started to fall into her not so pale skin.. I wipe it away and smile..

"He promise.. Yumika just asked Kaname not to hurt Zero.. Because for Yumika... Zero was still her Onii-chan.., and she don't want you to be sad.. So Yumika make sure no one will hurt Zero.." I saw Yuki smile again.

"Thank goodness. I don't know what to do if I woke up one day and Zero was not by my side anymore.." I smile.. Yumika was right.. Yuki will understand Zero.. I wipe Yuki's tears and continued

"Yuki.. You see.. I promise Yumika.. I'll tell you everything.. About Zero..." Yuki stop crying and looked at me seriously.. A genuine smile form my lips.. Yumika never fails to amaze me..

I told Yuki everything I told Yumika.. About Zero's family being slaugthered by a Pureblood vampire and about him being bitten.. Yuki asked me a question..

"Then.. What about Yumika??" Looks like she has the same worried face like Yumika..

"Don't worry.. Zero was not in the race of Pureblood vampires.. So it will not harm Yumika.." I smiled too make sure she will not worry anymore..

Suddenly a rain started to fall.. Followed by the continuous strikes of thunder and lightning.. And then a power outage.. I walk into the kitchen to light some candle when I remember I left Yumika in the infirmary..

"Yuki.. Stay here.. I'll be right back.. Yumika was still in the school infirmary.." I was about to go when Yuki stop me..

"Headmaster.. Don't worry.. I'm sure Kaname-sama will be by her side.. Just stay here and tell me more about Zero.. Even though I was the closest person to him.. I still didn't know anything about him at all.. I want to know.. For the past four years.. I'm sure Zero was been afraid and alone.. What kind of life he'd been too.." I was mesmerize.. I hug her..