Chapter 41

General POV

Moon Dorm..

Knock!!! Knock!!!!

"Kaname.." Takuma knocked on Kaname's room.. When Kaname didn't open it.. Takuma turn the knob for it to open.

Takuma POV

I open Kaname's door.. And when I open it I saw him.. He was laying in his love couch.. His hands was covering his eyes... I felt guilty.. He was so mess up.. Looks like he was thinking about what happen yesterday...

"I knew, you'd be thinking about something.. Have some rest... Have some a good sleep... Okay... You'd been like that since we came back.. Good night.." I said before closing the door.. I went down the stairs thinking..
"There's nothing surprising about Kaname being in a daze.. But... I think that because of that lie last night really make a huge impact on him.. I'd better not probe further or I fear the consenquences.. More importantly... Yumi-chan won't allow me to say anything to him.. She won't like it.." Is what I think. When...

"Ichijou-sama... You're still up.." The maid called me.. She was carrying a tower of books.. "I've found all the books you requested... Should I bring it to your room?" The maid continued.. Still carrying all the books I requested in her right hand.

"Yes.. Sorry to trouble you.. Thanks for your help.. Actually I came for this magazine.." I get the magazine from the maid.

"That... Kuran-sama...." The maid asked for Kaname.. When my eyes laid on the tray in her other hand.

"Is it from the Dorm Leader?" I asked.

"Ahh.. Yes.. A guest with an appointment.. Has sent in a permit application.. It's kinda urgent.." The maid answer me.. I grab the paper and the pen..

"Kaname... Is busy at the moment.. I'll sign it instead.." I said and then I remove the pen cover using my mouth and sign it..
"I.. Takuma Ichijou.. Cross Academy Night Section Class... Vice President.. And Dorm Assistant Leader.. Feel that my real use is for a situations like this." I was signing the guest list when I suddenly read that name.. The pen cover suddenly fall... "Ehhh.... It can't be... How can that person personally came here??" I grip the list hard enough to get it wrinkled.

"I'm not lying.. Do you want to make a call just to be sure?" The maid asked me.. I suddenly run to Aido and Kain's room... I slam the door.

"BAD NEWS!!? Grandpa is coming TONIGHT!!!" I slam the door open and yelled... I was huffing.

"Ichijou... Are you really a vampire? So energetic in the morning.." Aido asked me irritatedly.... Then he put his face on his pillow.. "Just like the vampires in the mangas, you forcibly remind me... You'll probaly turn into ashes in the sunlight.." He continued.. Then I open the curtain to let the sun light hit the room.. I pose in the window and said..

"I'd be very much willing to turned into ashes if I could...." I said... Then Aido scream..

"Oi... Shut it off... Too bright!!!! Do you wanna die??!!" Aido asked me irritatedly.

"Oi... Deputy Chief... Stop it.. Yumika will be sad if you do that.. The person that Deputy Chief is so afraid of.. It could be that person.." Kain said I shudder.

"Yes..." I answered gloomily.. I grab my arms and face them shadowing my eyes.

"A bussiness so experienced handling the outside world.. To the point where there's no aspect of commerce that's not involved in... The 'Ichijou's Enterprise' in the night world.. Even among vampiresc he's a force to be reckoned with.. Ichijou Asato or 'Ichiou' as he's called.. In the council ancients.. He continues to be one of the most senoir vampire.. I'm afraid that's not all.. The council of ancients is the highest body in command of our world.. However it's not our sovereign.." Ruka said.. Leaning in the room door of the cousins.. I look at her seriously..