Chapter 88

Yumika POV

I pulled away from my Kaname-niisama's hug.. Looks like they are too busy talking about me as Yuka and didn't even know I got my memories back.. I smirk to myself and started to prank them..

"This is gonna be good..." I stated in my mind..

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was looking at Yumika.. She was smirking..

"Yumika... What are you...." I was going to asked her but..

"Shhh... Don't spoil the fun.." Yumika put her forefinger in her mouth and wink at me then smile.. She started to run to them.

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

"Ichijou.. What about we bring her to the amusement park tomorrow?" I asked Ichijou.

"That would be great.. Let's do it.. Maybe she wants to go let us asked her.." Ichijou answered me when..

"Tag... Your it..." A girl who look just like Yumika walk pass us.. 

"Yumi-chan??" Ichijou called her naame..

"Hmm.. What?? To busy to decidex where to bring me tomorrow?? Hana-chan.. Taku-niichan.. Cat got your tongue?" Yumika asked us smiling..

"No way.. Your not her!" I yell at her..

"Meanie.... Kaname-niisama... Hana-chan was so mean.. He doesn't remember Yumika anymore..." She started to run and hug Lord Kaname..

"Is that so?? Then just forget him being your bestfriend.. Looks like everyone has forgotten what you really look like.." Lord Kaname started to carry her.

"Ehh.. Nobody remembers Yumika... They forgot about me..." She started to cry....

"No.. I don't believe you... There's no way you...." I stated..

"Tch... That didn't work huh.." Yumika jump off in Lord Kaname's hug and look at us.. Sticking out her tongue.. "Hana-chan.. I thought you are my bestfriend.. You even told me that.. So why don't you believe it? The reason why I want to see the snow together with everyone was this.. This is the only way I can remember..." Yumika smile at me..

"Are you real??" Ichijou asked her..

"Why don't you check it?? See for yourself.." Yumika extend her arms to her both sides waiting for Ichijou to come to her.. But he didn't do it.. "What? Afraid if you touch me?? I told you I'm real!!" She run to us and hug us.. We fall on the ground and she was looking at us smiling.. "See.. I told you... I'm real.." Yumika smile at us..

"YUMIKA!!" Yuki and Zero started to run to her pinching her cheeks.

"Ouch.. It hurts... Yuki-neechan, Zero-niichan... Let go..." Yumika pleaded..

"Your back... Yu-chan... Don't do something like that again... Don't disappear in front of us again.." I hug her and said while crying.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.. But it's worth it.. The word without hatred and sorrow.. No killing just because of envy and greed.. Everyone was happy living here in this world looking forward for tomorrow and not looking back from the past.. I don't regret I sacrifice my life to create this world.. But seems like I made you all sad.. Just to make it up for it..." Yumika pulled away from us...

"Yumika.. What are you doing?" Zero asked her..

"See for yourself.." Yumika smile..

And...

End of POV

Haruka POV

I was looking at her... I don't know what to say.. I don't believe this..