Chapter 23

Kaname was sitting on the sofa still remembering his beloved's soft lips into his lips.. When someone suddenly barged in and when Kaname look up it's Zero Kiryu together with Yuki.. Kaname stand up and look at the two of them..

"Well... What a rare visit.. Coming from a vampire how detests his own kind? What can I do for you Zero Kiryu?" Kaname asked Zero..

"Kaname-sama.. Please.. Just listen to him.." Yuki pleaded.

Yuki POV

When Zero decided to asked for forgiveness of what happened last time.. We reach the Moon Dormitory's entrance door and he just barged in.. I saw Kaname-sama's in the sofa slowly standing up to face us.. He asked Zero for the sudden visit.. I replied.

"Kaname-sama... Please... Just listen to what he have to say.. We didn't come here to start a fight.." I pleaded.

"I knew it... It's the man who hurt Yu-chan!!" I saw Ruka and Aido approach us with a hint of anger. I defend Zero..

"Oi.. Stop it.. Hanabusa.. Ruka.. You don't want Yumika to detests you right? You two know well that Yumika always hate a liar enough to detest them.. Want that to happen?" I look at Aido's cousin said.. I look up in the second floor he was resting his arms in the stairs. I look back at the two.. They inhale some air and calm down a little.

"Your lucky.. Zero Kiryu.. If not for Yumika's request not to hurt you.. I could kill you right here.. Right now.." I step back when I saw Aido's icy blue eyes turned into bloody red.. I felt Zero's arms in my shoulder to assure me he was here.. I calm down.

"Shut it.. Aido... I didn't come here to fight.. I just want to talk to you Kuran.." Zero look at Kaname that's still standing..

"You don't have too.. Due to her request I'll let you stay in the Day Class with Yuki.. Yumika don't want the two of you to be seperated after all... But still I can't forgive you for what happen.. Right now.. I want to kill you for what you did.. But for her sake... I'll supress my anger towards you.. Instead... Make sure to always protect them both.. And just stay away from Yumika when your about to lose control.. I'll go to the Chairman myself about you being transfered in the night class.. I'm sure the Chairman make some drastic measures to control you right.." Kaname-sama eyed on the bracelet that is place on my wrist..

"Yes... Kaname-sama.. Thank you for letting him stay at the Day Class.." I bowed my head to him..

"No worries.. Yumika promise me afterall.. Yuki.. Thank you for always giving your best.. I'll leave the rest to you.." Kaname-sama turn his heels away from us and started to went upstairs.

"Looks like.. We won't throw a party to welcome you here.. Come.. I see you on the door.." Ichijou came to us and smile.. He gesture his hand and lead us to the front door.

"Thank you.." I smile at him and he nodded.

While taking the path back to the classroom Zero suddenly stop. I turn my heels around. I felt his hand wrap against mine but then something cold was place on my hand.. I lay my eyes on it.. It's a small gun.

"Zero.. What in the..." I was going to asked him but he just continued.

"This is the gun Headmaster lent me especially against vampires.. If I ever loses my human side and become a crazy vampire that is enough to hurt you or Yumika.. Please use this gun to shoot me.." Zero exclaim.

"What are you...." I was interupted again.. When he continued.

"Not right now.. But definitely that day will come.. Please.. Kill me with your own hands.." He look at me seriously.. I was staring at the small anti-vampire gun in my hand and I lost all the words I want to say.. Zero was still standing infront of me. I was speechless at his words..