Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)

Zero POV

I was in the buffet table... Choosing the food I want to eat.. But my plate has no food at all.. I was in daze.. Ever since Yuki said it to me... My heart beats rapidly..
"Me too... I can't live without you either... I promise... I'll find a way to stop it.. Stop me for evolving to a Level E.. As long as I can be with you..."  I decided to bring Yuki some food and I decided to face her... To face my feelings for her.. But she was gone.. In the balcony where I left her.. I devided to look for her.. When my eyes landed on the man who might know where she is.. Kaname Kuran..

When I followed him he was standing outside the hall entrance.. I confront him.

"Kuran... Where is she?? Where is Yuki?" I asked him.

"I know you already know the answer... You know it right? That night... You know right?? Yuki was there too.. I won't force you to protect them both but... She is willing to do anything to help you.. Yuki.... She is a kind hearted girl... She's willing to shoulder her problem... Even though that problem includes you and us.. Don't forget your promise to them.. To her...." Kaname Kuran answered me.. Then my eyes widen.. I decided to follow her... To stop her.....

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was going to the old dorm to have a word with her.. But... Zero Kiryu stop me to do so.. He was looking at me and asked me.

"Kuran... Where is she?? Where is Yuki?" He asked me worriedly.. But I just look at him and reply to his question.

"I know you already know the answer... You know it right? That night... You know right?? Yuki was there too.. I won't force you to protect them both but... She is willing to do anything to help you.. Yuki.... She is a kind hearted girl... She's willing to shoulder her problem... Even though that problem includes you and us.. Don't forget your promise to them.. To her...." When I said it Zero Kiryu started to run to find her.. To find Yuki..

I was looking at him until he was gone.. I got a bit angry because he didn't notice she was gone.. When the hall entrance opened and reveal Ichijou.

"Hold on for a second okay..." Ichijou uttered to one of the Day Class girl.. The girl nodded and leave.. "What is it Kaname? You're rough... What happened? You even left Yumika with us.." Ichijou continue to asked me.

"I can't believe this... She always made a foolish decision!" I mumbled.

"Hnm..." Ichijou replied.

"Nothing... Ichijou.. Male sure Yumikacwon't leave your side.. I'll be back in a sec.." I replied back..

"Sure... Yumi-chan was waiting for you to asked her for a dance.." Ichijou smile at me.

"Yeah... I'll be back before the last waltz.." I answered back..

I walk to reach the old dorm.. To meet her.. To meet the vampire who let Yuki made a foolish decision... The vampire who scared my beloved Yumika... No one dare to scare her... No one... I definitely make you pay....
"Shizuka Hiou..." I was walking to reach the old dorm the night class used before.. My eyes change color while heading to meet her... That Vampire.. Called the 'Vampire Queen..'

End of POV