Chapter 72

Yumika POV

"So sleepy...." I mumbled to myself and yawn.. I back off real fast when someone blow to my ears.. With a flushed face.

"Yumika... I'm sorry... It looks like I tease you a little.." Kaname-sama was behind me smiling..

"Kaname....sama..... Please stop doing that!!" I yelled at him with a flushed face.

"Sorry.... Yuki told me your not feeling well.. Are you okay?" Kaname-sama asked me worriedly while walking towards me..

"Y....yes... I'm fine.... You don't need to..." Before I could finish he was in front of me and lean to whisper something in my ear..

"See you later.." Kaname-sama smile at me softly.. I blush..

"Yes... See you later...  Bye...." I run away from him... "This is bad... I decided to take it easily but...." When I'm out of his range I sat on the ground.. Hiding my flushed face.. "Yumika.... Come on... Get yourself together..." I mumbled to myself.. "But I want too know.. The person who tampered my memory.. Why does Yuki-neechan was in that snowy night with me? I can't continue living like this.." I slap myself to wake me up.. I look around.... "The Moon Dormitory was not so far from here..  I need to give him my answer..." I uttered to myself.. I run and run until I reach the Moon Dormitory.. I was in front of the Moon Dormitory entrance door... I knocked..

End of POV

Kaname POV

When I don't see even Yumika's shadow I decided to go back.. When...

"What's with the serious look... Kaname-NIISAN..." I turn to look at him.. The man Yuki choose..

"What do you want Zero Kiryu...!?" I asked him irritatedly.

"Nothing... I just want to check on Yumika.. Yuki told me Ichiru met her yesterday." Zero Kiryu answered.

"Any news about that? The one who tell your President about her?" I asked him seriously..

"Master was still looking at it.." Zero Kiryu answered back..

"Is that so? How about Yuki?" I asked again.

"I don't know what happen after last night but after she went to see Yumika.. But in our training last night she can activate her Artemis and it change form.." Zero Kiryu replied back.

"Then it's good.. His arrival was near.." I said back..

"I know..." Zero Kiryu replied. I head back to the dorm... When I reach dorm I saw Yuki sitting in the couch.

"How did it go?" Yuki was smirking at me.. I walk to her and pinch her cheeks..

"You..... You said she wants to see me....... How dare you lie to your own brother......" I said smiling evilly..

"Kaname-niisan.... It hurts..... Really......" Yuki apologize I let her now red cheeks.. "It hurts!! Stupid Nii-san!!" Yuki pleaded..

"Go back and train.. I want to rest.." I said.. I was about to head back to my room when a sudden knock was heard.. Yuki open the door slightly enough to cover the visitor.. When...

"Kaname-niisan?... Ah that's right.. Nii-san said he was tired so..." Yuki was looking at me teasingly..
"How come I have a sister like her? Father... Mother... She catch your teasing attitude..." I sigh to myself.. I was going back to my room when..

"Is that so?? Yuki-neechan.. Can you tell him something for me?" It's Yumika's voice.. I quietly come down..... "She's here..." I said to myself and..