Chapter 17

Yuki POV

I was waiting for Kaname-sama.. Together with Headmaster Cross..

When...

"Yuki... Come on.. You need to do your job as a prefect.." The Headmaster remainded me.

"I know.. But... Still...." I replied.. I know I have a responsibility as a prefect but.. Yumika was more important..

Creak........

I look up and I saw Zero...

"Hey.. Where have you been? I was worried about you!!" I exclaim..

"Come on.. We need to make sure no Day Class students sneaking around.." I heard Zero replied..

"Hey... Are you alright?" I was going to touched his forehead when he shrug my arm and walk out off the office.

Weird... He never shrug me hand before.. And beside I think he is sick.. His voice are sore.. But... I still stay behind.. When I saw Kaname-sama walk into the room..

"Kaname-sama... Where is she.. Where is my sister?" I tug his uniform.. He just smile at me when Yumika walk in too the office.

"Nee-chan.. I'm... Sor..." I cut her off with a hug.. I nuzzle my head to her neck and I cry.. She just stroke my back..

"Nee-chan was the one at fault.. I'm sorry.." I felt her arms around me..

"Nee-chan... I'm so scared...." I felt her arms hug me tight.. I release her from my hug and look at her she was messy.. And I saw her wipe her tears away.. I look at Kaname-sama when I saw her bite mark..

"Kaname-sama... What happen?" I stand up and asked him..

"A vampire attack her.." Kaname-sama answered

"But... I thought you never hurt humans?" I shriek..

"Yes.. But.. They are different from us.. The vampires who attack her don't belong to us.. They are a vampire who lost the humanity.." Kaname-sama explain..

"What do you mean?" I asked again.. While Yumika was tugging my sleeves.

"They are a vampire that once human and turned into a vampire.. When a once human become a vampire they we're going to hunt for food.. And when they can't control their crave for blood they will turn into Level E.. Once a vampire turned into a Level E there's no other way for them to turn back.. The only way is to erase them.." Kaname-sama explain..

"Yuki... Why don't you tend her wound? If the Night Class smell her blood they will feel uneasy.." The Headmaster said.. I look at her wound.. I grab the her hand and run to the infirmary..

We left Kaname-sama and the Headmaster.. We reached the infirmary and I sat her down in the chair and look for the first aid kit.. When I found it I sit in front of her and disinfect her wound.. She flinch.. When I clean the vampire bite in her hand I place a band aid in her bite mark..

"There.. It's done.." I smiled at her when....

"Nee-chan... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have gone to town... I made you worried.. I'm sorry.." Yumika look down and said sorry..

"It's okay.. We did something wrong too.. We should be the one who say sorry.." I said apologetically.. "Wait here okay... I just get you something to drink.." I stand up..

"Nee-chan... Did you see Zero-nii?" She asked me..

"Well... I think he was patrolling the school ground to check if the Day Class were behaving.. Wait here okay.. I'll be back soon.." I smiled at her and she smile back.. I leave the infirmary to get her something to drink..