Chapter 44

Night Class going back to the dorm..

Yuki POV

I was shielding the Night Class to the rampaging Day Class Students.. Well some of them was a new transferee.. Looks like they heard about the night class are a beautiful creatures so all of them mostly girls started to transfer here.. It's a pain you know.. Fixing the transfer form and all.. Well the other day class student started to stay behind because they don't want Yumika to get angry with them..

"Excuse me... All of the new day class students.. At this time.. All of you day class students cannot go any further than this.." I announce still shielding them.

"Just a little bit..." the new student said.. But Zero just came in time..

"If you go one step ahead of me I'll make you care!!" Zero threaten the new girl.

"Juat ignore him!! Come one... Let's go.. They'll going to leave..." The other new student drag the other girl.. Seems like she was not scared of Zero.

"Zero... Don't mind!!" One of the Day Class student tap his shoulder to cheer him up..

"Come on.. Let us pass.. I didn't transfer here because this school have a better education.. Move..." The other new girl said still pushing me backwards.

"Really.. It's against the rules... The Day Class Students can't go near them.. Please stay back!!" I said still trying to hold them down.. When...

"Nee-chan...." Yumika was running towards us..

"Kyaa... It's Yumika-san.. Yumika-san..." One the other student of the day class waved at her.

"Are you going to visit us today?" Ms. Kasumi asked Yumika.. Yumika was still running..

"No... I'm going to visit Hana-chan today!!" She yelled..

"Who's that brat?" One of the new girl student asked irritatedly..

"Hmm.. One of the fans I think.." The other one answered...

Yumika was still running towards us and then she hug Aido-senpai.. All the new students scream in anger..

"Yu-chan!!" Aido-senpai open his arms wide and accept her hug.. I shiver.. I feel murderous aura behind me.. Yumika just smile and look at Aido-senpai when...

"Hana-chan... You know what... I...." Yumika didn't finish what she was going to say when someone grab her clothes and throw her away from Audo-senpai.. I saw a hint of bloody red color in his eyes...

"Who do you think you are?? Hugging Idol-senpai like that!!" One of the new student scream at her.. I got furious..

"Yeah!! Don't touch our Idol-senpai!!! They don't need someone like you!!!" I was so angry.. The new student push  Yumika so hard that she suddenly fell on the floor..

"Yeah!! That's what you get in being so close to Idol-senpai!!" The other new student said raising her hand and remove her glasses and my eyebrows twitch when the transfer student scratch her beautiful face then it bleeds.. Everyone of us got furious of her.. Yumika was shadowing her eyes.. She started to trembled.. The new girl was glaring at her furiously..

I'm so angry.... When...

End of POV

Yumika POV

I was running so fast to catch up to the Moon Dorm.. In my bag is the cookies I made last night..

"I'm sure Hana-chan and Shi-chan will love this.." I was smile trying to raise my pace when I saw them.. Still being surrounded my the day class.. But the students was not them.. Mayne they are transferee.. Well as if I care.. I saw Nee-chan..