Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)

Earlier...

"Akatsuki can you come with me for a second?" Hanabusa asked Akatsuki.

"Yeah... Sure..." Akatsuki answered.. "But we need to get back before Yumika noticed we're gone.. You have a date right." Akatsuki added.

"Yeah... I know..." Hanabusa replied back.

Both of them leave the hall.. But someone notice them.

Yumika POV

Hana-chan... Aka-chan... Where are they going... They still don't asked to me dance... First Yuki-neechan... Second Kaname-sama and those two.. They're hiding something for me... I need to find out.. I look around if someone was watching me.. And when they are all busy I leave the dance hall...
"Kaname-sama... I'm sorry.... I can't keep my promise to wait for you... This secret is making me worried.. Especially Yuki-neechan..." I leave the dance hall and decided to find them.. Holding the hem of my gown.. But just in case I met her again I decided to bring my artemis.. If she try to hurt my family she'll pay...

I was running around to find them.. But no luck... But I didn't give up.. I'm worried... Worried about them.. Especially Kaname-sama. I was running in circles just to find them...

End of POV

Takuma POV

Kaname leave the dance hall.. I was enjoying the party with the others and I forgot to look for Yumi-chan.. And when I remembered it I look for her.. But she's gone.

"Yumi-chan!!" I yelled her name..

"Ichijou-senpai.. Yumi-chan leave the hall when Aido-senpai and Kain-senpai leave not so long ago." I turned around.. The one who talk is Sayori Wakaba..

"Thank you.." I said and run to Shiki, Ruka, Rima and Seiren..

"Ichijou... Why are you restless?" Shiki asked.

"Help me... Find her... Find Yumika!!" I ordered.. Everyone was alarmed and decided to leave the party unnoticed.. I followed.

"Do you have any idea where to find her?" Shiki asked me.

"No... But I smell her... We can find her by smelling her scent.. She has the most sweet smell among the other humans here..." I explain.
Everyone nodded and we split up to find her..
"I'm dead if I don't find her... Kaname will surely..." I gulp when thinking the punishment Kaname will gave me... Using my speed I reached every corner of of the path I take when we split up.

End of POV

General POV

"So what are we doing here?" Akatsuki asked Hanabusa.

"You'll find out soon.. We need to check faster.. I smell Yu-chancs scent in the air.." Hanabusa added.

"Me too... Let's go.." Akatsuki replied back..

Hanabusa open the door and a cold breeze suddenly appeared.

"It's chilly.. It must be here..." Hanabusa said seriously.

"Humm.. There's really..." Akatsuki asked.

"You've finally decided to believe Akatsuki? Let's go... Before Yu-chan catch up.." Hanabusa replied.

Hanabusa and Akatsuki come down to the stairs.. And when they reach the bottom... They are shock..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

Me and Akatsuki was walking down the stairs.. When we reach the bottom.. Me and Akatsuki eyes went wide...