Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)

Meanwhile..

Toga POV

I was together with Kaien...

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"There are vampires who hide their identities in the society... I wanted to show to the important peoples in our world.. That not all vampires are frightening.. I didn't want to use underhanded strageties to achieve this. Yumika was the one who can make them see it.. I wanted them to see us eye to eye.." Kaien said seriously.

"It's a shame that you couldn't accomplish your final goal.. Even Yumika decided to stain her untainted hands with blood just to save her home.. I'm against it but.. Yumika insists.." I said.

"No.. I haven't given up the hope that the unspoken rule.. "There is no right or wrong; killing vampires is not a sin" will be nulled.. But right now, There is something I have to do.." Kaien stated seriously.. He remove is glasses.

"I'm sure he doesn't want Yumika to stain her clean hands with blood.. Why does it have to be this way.." I stated to myself..

End of POV

General POV

Rido was sitting in his coffin.. Smirking...

"To take the that one wants.. Is in the vampire's nature isn't it.." Rido was smirking while licking his bloody hands. The blood that came from Kaname.

End of POV

Zero POV

I was running as Yumika told me he smell the same blood as me..

"Ichiru.." I called my brother's name in my head.. I was running to the school ground.. When..

"I've been waiting for you.. Zero.." I turn around.. Ichiru was walking towards me.. He's a bit bloody..

"Ichiru.. What happen to you?" I run to him.. But he was gravely injured.. "Ichiru... I'll take you I will take you to the..." Ichiru stops me.

"It's no use Zero.. This is my fate... To be one with you.. You're always my kind hearted brother after all.. I was never meant to exist.." Ichiru stated.

"Ichiru.. What are you talking about... Why are you so injured?? Who did this to you?" I asled him.

"I just want to make Lady Sizuka's wish come true... My goal ever since... The start was him... The man who imprisoned Lady Shizuka.. Wjo changed the list... Rido Kuran.." Ichiru added.. He's being weak as time passed by.

Flashback

"Just for the sake of it?? What do you mean by this." Rido asked

"I'm avenging Lady Shizuka whose life was destroyed by you.. And that's why I was hoping for your awakening.." Ichiru answered..

"Go away.. I don't need weak things.." Rido smirk and gravely injured Ichiru..

End of POV

"Ichiru hang on..." I was about to carry him on the infirmary..

"Zero.. Although I use all I've got.. The result is very limited.." Ichiru started to collapse in my arms.

"Zero.. Being hug be you like this really calms me down.. Zero... I want you to at least... The last puece of my life eat it all.. If you do that the strength that belong to you will be back.." Ichiru hug me..

"No.. I won't.. I don't want to lose you.. Maria wants to see you.. I'm sure Yumika wants to meet the real you..." I hug him sadly..

"Really.. It would be good if we meet each other in a different way... I bet that girl hate me.. I male you suffer after all.. But don't hate Lady Shizuka.. She's been taking care of me for so long." Ichiru replied back.