Chapter 13

Yumika POV

I run as fast as I can.. I was late to give them their chocolates.. I was thinking where I can find a perfect hiding place for Kaname-sama's St. Xocolatl's present.. I can't risk the fact to give it with the other gifts.. If I grab them all.. The glass where I put the Gelee will break.. I'm sorry Kaname-sama.. I place the Gelee Au vin in the day class dorm fridge together with the chocolate.. Maybe I can give it to him later when Yuki-neechan and Zero-niichan was done patrolling.. I think Yuki-neechan will sleep at the dorm and so does Zero-niichan..

The Sun Dorm Caretaker smile at me and give me a thumbs up..

"Thank you so much.. I'll just come back later to get it.. Thank you.." I bowed to the caretaker and I look at my watch..

'Shit' The day for the event is over... I grab the bags and I started running..

Luckily.. I left Kaname-sama's gift.. What will I say.. If they asked me..
Ahh... Yumika.... You can worry it later..

When the school premises was on sight I shout..

"WAIT!!!!" But it seems like they are shock on something.. Maybe because they thought I will never give them chocolates this year.

I saw Yuki-neechan and she turn to them and she shout to the top of her lungs..

"THE HOMEMADE SWEETS ARRIVED!!!" Yuki-neechan shout.. I stop to inhale some air when I look up I saw Hana-chan stop and look at me.. So does the other Night Class.. I run to them and before I reach them I mouthed 'THANK YOU' to Yuki-neechan she just put her thumbs up and leave.

At last.. I catch up..

"Sorry.. It looks... like... I'm late.." I said between panting...

"You don't have to... Yumi-chan.. We can understand if you can't give us a St. Xocolatl's present these year.. We understand it.. You don't have to push yourself to make this... Just to give it too us.." Taku-niichan said..

"I don't get it?" I asked.

"Yu-chan.. Takuma is right you don't have to push yourself ok.." Rima-chan place her hand on my cheeks..

"Really... Care to explain?? I don't get it?" I look at Aka-nii for explanation.. When... Sei-neechan explain it.

"Well.. This two here.. Run to Ms. Yuki to asked about the bag you always give us with different type of sweets.... And when Ms. Yuki replied to them that you gave them a St. Xocolatl's present.. They was depress.." Sei-neechan explain.. I smile..

"That is not the reason I was late.. I just run some errand today but I lost track on the time and I got here late." I handed them there part except Kaname-sama's bag..

They look so happy.. When.. Ru-chan... Asked it..

"Yu-chan.. Why?? Don't you have anything to give to Lord Kaname? If I remember correctly you always gave Lord Kaname his present first.? Ru-chan asked me.. All of them laid their eyes on me.

"Well.. I do...want.. To give Kaname-sama's chocolate too.. But... I thought he doesn't want it because I always gave him one every year.. I'm sorry Kaname-sama.." I look down.

"No.. It is okay.. Let's go.." Kaname-sama walk off to enter the school premises followed by Hana-chan and the others.. Sei-neechan was about to enter when I grab her sleeve and she stop.

"Yu-chan.. Do you need something?" Sei-neechan asked me..

"Sei-neechan.. Can.. Can you.. Give it... To Kaname-sama.." I handed the letter to her and she pats my head smile.

"Of course.." Sei-neechan enter the school premises and then the door closed...

I left to get ready.. I go home and I do my routine.