Chapter 73

Kaien POV

I was with Kaname.. He tell me that Yumika agree to his demand.. When..

Knock .... Knock....

"Come in..." I ordered.. The door creaked open and Zero's twin come in.

"I thought I have the letter of recommendation from the council and I've already passed the entry test and interview.. Why do I have to be here?" Ichiru-kun asked me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you.. But I want to introduce you to this person here from the Moon Dorm." I gesture my hand to Kaname.

"I guess it's nice too meet you.. Ichiru Kiryu-kun.." Kaname look at him seriously.

"What does the Head of Night Dorm want with me? Do you want me to become one of the pieces to your game?" Ichiru-kun asked Kaname.. "How troublesome! Just because you guys live forever is why it always looks like you are looking for something to mess up with.." He added.

"Troublesome or not, You are in the game for sure." Kaname replied and look at Ichiru-kun seriously. "Who are you aiming at?" Kaname asked.

"Even if you know it.. You can't do anything about it.. Right.. I'm just a normal 'human'.. So you can't do anything to me right? That's why the council of Ancients is using me.. But if I'm your way.. Then why don't you just remove me once and for all?" Ichiru-kun asked smirking before leaving my office.. I slump at my chair touching my forehead with my hand.

"Don't you think it's bold for me to gather like him here that like to play with fire?" I asked him.

"You are right. This is the place that you built to accomplish your belief of pacifism.." Kaname answered me.

"It will not gonna happen with her... Yumika was the one who made it come true after all.." I answered back.

"Yeah... That's why I'm not thinking of destroying it either.. The place Yumika love so much." Kaname replied back.. I smile.

"Of course I trust you.. She is right after all.. The one that can make her dream come true wah Yumika.. And beside I promise to you right?? That the final decision that having anything to do with the vampires inside the Academy will go to you Kaname.." I sat up and said seriously.

End of POV

Kaname POV

After Ichiru Kiryu-kun leave the Chairman's office.. I was looking at him he was a bit dejected.. When..

"Don't you think it's bold for me to gather like him here that like to play with fire?" Chairman Cross asked me

"You are right. This is the place that you built to accomplish your belief of pacifism.." I answered him.

"It will not gonna happen with her... Yumika was the one who made it come true after all.." Chairman added.. Well not that I can deny that.. Chairman was the one who establish the Academy for the co existence of Humans and Vampires.. But Yumika was the one who bring it to reality..

"Yeah... That's why I'm not thinking of destroying it either.. The place Yumika love so much." I answered back.. Chairman Cross look at me and smile..

"Of course I trust you.. She is right after all.. The one that can make her dream come true wah Yumika.. And beside I promise to you right?? That the final decision that having anything to do with the vampires inside the Academy will go to you Kaname.." He sat up and look at me seriously.. "But about Yumika's matter? I'm a little worried about what you want to do with her.. Who would've known you wanted her to be your lover?" Chairman Cross asked me.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No.. In fact.. I'm a bit relieve.. And beside... You want it to right?? To be her lover?" Chairman asked me serious with a hint teasing tone.