Chapter 18

Yuki POV

I was in the school.. It took me some time.. Still I don't find him.. With my hand is the drink I buy for Yumika.. I run to where I left her.

"It took me some time.. I'm sure Yumika as impatient.." As I reach the infirmary, I stop and inhale some air I was about to open the door when I heard Zero.. I run to where I heard the voice.. It's just down the stairs.. I walk down the stair... When I reach the last step.. I froze.. Yumika was holding her neck while Zero was wiping away the blood in his mouth.. But.. The remaining blood was still dripping.. He wipe it using his uniform sleeve. I run to them and before I reach them I froze...

"Yumika... Are you alright.." I asked her slightly increasing my voice for her to hear me.. She just look at me..

"Nee-chan..." I saw her terrified face... "Zero-niichan... He....." She can't continue the next word..

I can't move from my spot.. I'm just two stairs away from them...

End of POV

Meanwhile..

Kaname was still convincing Kaien to transfer Zero in the Night Class.

Kaname POV

I was trying to convince the Chairman to transfer Kiryu to the Night Class when I turn around and look at the door.. Chairman Cross asked me.

"What's wrong Kaname?" The Chairman look at the door behind me and asked me this question.

"I can smell blood.." I open the door really hard for it to make a sound and dash.. Chairman Cross was calling my name but I didn't stop.

"KANAME!!!" He scream my name but I was long gone..

I do.. I do smell blood.. Not just any ordinary blood.. It's the blood of my beloved angel.. He bit my beloved angel..

I reach the place where I smell Yunika's blood.. And I saw Yuki standing a two stair steps away from them.. I heard Kiryu called my beloved's name.

"Yumika... I'm..." Kiryu was trying to apologize to her.

I walk slowly without making any noise.. I saw him walking towards Yumika but when Yumika heard him closing in the gap between them I heard her heart was thumping hard..

"She was afraid..." I thought.

I saw Yumika look at Kiryu, She can't say anything.. No words coming out to her mouth..

"Yuki.." I called Yuki and she look at me.. I saw Yumika look at me too..

"Ka.... Kaname-sama..! Yuki called me with a shaky tone in her voice.

I've look at the scene just a few stairs below me.. I twitch.. I saw blood in my beloved's clothes.. Blood was still dripping in her neck causing it to spread and leave a stain in her pure white color clothes.. I went down and guard Yumika. I look at Kiryu with anger in my eyes.. And said..

"So.. You've finally fallen to the 'BLOODLUST' of a beast ZERO KIRYU!" Using my left hand I guard Yumika.. I saw her in the corner of my eyes.. She was still processing what is happening.. "You're a disgrace to all vampires!!" My eyes turned to bloody red and I was about to attack him when Yumika tug my left sleeve and Yuki run to defend Kiryu..

End of POV

Yuki POV

I was still frozen in my place when Kaname-sama called my name.. I look up to him.. I saw his eyes turn slightly red when she saw Yumika's bloody neck.. In that moment.. I feel I can move my feet again.. I was going to aid Yumika's neck when Kaname-sama beat me too it. He guard Yumika to protect her from Zero.. I was surprise to be honest.. I don't know how it happen.. I was in my thought when Kaname-sama spoke again.