Chapter 4

No one POV

After the scene between Yumika, her Father and Kaien.. They all started to eat.. Yuki was sitting beside Kaien while Yumika was sitting beside Kaname.. The silent dinner was interrupted when Yuki speak that shock everyone especially Kaname.

"Wait..." Yuki stand up in the table.

"Yuki-neechan get down from there.. It's not nice when we are eating.. Its a bad manners." Yumika told Yuki.

"Yuki.. Get down from the table.. If you want to say something you can say it.." Juri politely asked Yuki.

After a while Yuki sit again and she was intently looking at Kaname.

"Yuki.. What is it.. Say it?" Kaname asked.

"Kaname-niichan.. Can I asked you the same question I asked when I was 2 years old??" Yuki asked while her parents and Kaien eyes become wide and they almost spit out their food.

"What in the world.. Yuki.. Why did you suddenly asked your brother about it.." Haruka exclaim while coughing..

"But Daddy.. I know I was only 6 years old but I know the rules of our bloodline.. Kaname-niichan will be married to one of us.. I read about it that the eldest daughter will be his future wife.. But I don't want that.. Yuki wants to find the love of her dreams and I want to find it alone.. With my hard work.." Yuki proudly stand up and up her fist in her chest.

"Mommy.. Daddy.. Can you.. Explain to Yumika about Yuki-neechan was saying?" Yumika asked her parents curiously.

"Yumika.. Dear.. Do you want to be engage to your brother Kaname?" Juri asked Yumika softly.

"Engaged?? What is it.?" Yumika asked again.

"Well.. It's like Me and Daddy.." Juri answer again.

"Like Mommy and Daddy??" Yumika tilt her head.

"Yumika.. Dear.. They want to asked you if you want to be Kaname's future wife?" Kaien interfere.

"Kaien.. Please.. I don't want too pressure her about this." Kaname blush.

"Kaname-niichan's wife?" Yumika asked shyly..

"Yumika.. Do you love Kaname-niichan?" Yuki asked and Yumika nodded.
"Then it is not a problem right.. Yumika.. Do you want to be Kaname-niichan's future wife?" Yuki asked..

"Yuki.. Stop it.. I don't want to pressure her." Kaname stop Yuki..

Kaname POV

I was blushing hard when Yuki open the thing 4 years ago.. I love Yuki but my love for Yumika is different. But I don't want to put her on pressure because it was the rule that implies for being a pureblood.

"Yuki.. Stop it.. I don't want to pressure her.." I stop Yuki's words until I felt Yumika tugged on my shirt.

"Kaname-niichan.. Yumika.. Yumika.. Wants to be your wife.. Kaname-niichan.. Don't you like Yumika??" Yumika looked at me with a teary eyes.

"Well I do.. I do love you my little angel." I smile at her and she smile back..

"Yumika.. Yumika.. Yumika wants to be with you always Kaname-niichan.." Yumika hug me happily..

"And so do I." I hug her back..

"So that is settled.. Yumika will be your fiancee Kaname.. Please take good care of her.. Always.." Father smile at me and I nodded.

"Well Kaname.. Do you accept?" Mother asked me.

"Certainly..." I replied happily.. How could I let her go.. The first time I saw her years ago I felt my heart goes berserk when she hold my finger and her angelic voice that captured my heart..
I will always love you.. My angel..

End of POV