Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)

General POV

Zero and Yuki was walking to the town.. When Yuki started to run when she sees the café who sell the best chocolate cake..

"Zero... Let's go in and eat first.. Then we can go to the amusement park.." Yuki convince Zero to eat in the famous café..

And once they're in Yuki started to use the winning coupon to the festival yesterday... She ordered the chocolate cake and a large portion of a parfait.

Yuki POV

I was enjoying myself eating the dessert and parfait I ordered.. But when I look at Zero in front of me he didn't order anything.. I started to say something.. When I saw his disinterested face.

"Zero... Come on... This is a rare opportunity for us to relax... We're off duty you know... You should take this opportunity to spread your wings!!" I stated while pointing my spoon to him.

"Yuki... I don't even have wings to spread though.. I'm a humam not a bird.. Even though I'm a 'vampire' now.." Zero look at me and answered with a gloomy face.

"Don't be so gloomy.. Just order something you like!!" I give up on reasoning.. I just scoop a mouthful parfait and eat it. When he talk

"Yuki... I don't eat dessert unless Yumika was the one who made it.." Then it bit me.. That's right... Zero never eat sweet things unless Yumika was the one who made it... I almost drop my spoon when Zero catch it.

"Gomen.... I forgot!!" I said while look down..

"But I was craving for some salted noodles.. " I look at Zero and smile.

"Then let's go eat some becore we go home!!" I said happily.. I continue eating the remaining parfait and chocolate cake before we go.

End of POV

Zero POV

When Yuki finished eating we leave the cafe.. She was hummimg happy.. Looks like the food satisfy her stomach huh.. I was looking at her..
"I guess this isn't so bad... Yumika I'll let you slide for giving me this moment to be with her.." I smile to myself while thinkimg this when Yuki called my name.

"Zero come on.. Let's go in here... You win the coupon for free shopping right?? Let's go look and buy some few clothes for you.. You always wear the same coat when we went outside for some bussiness you always wear that coat.." I sigh in defeat when Yuki open the shop door..

"I thought we're going to the amusement park??" I asked myself but go inside the shop to follow Yuki.

Yuki started to choose coats and place it in front of me.. And when the size fit my build and the color satisfy hef she'll get it.. We stay at the dress shop for some minutes to buy me some new clothes.. When a necklace happen to pass my eyes..

I look at Yuki and she was busy looking for more clothes.. I take the opportunity to grad the necklace and give it to the sales lady..

"Do you want me to engrave a name on it.. It's the newest necklace we have so the engraving was free.. Do you want some engraving in your necklace... Sir?" The sales lady asked me and I nodded.

"Then can you write.. Je T'aime!!" I asked.. The sales lady smile at me.. Looks like she knows the meaning of this word in our language..

"Just wait a minute Sir..." the sales lady went inside the shop and then came back a few minutes later.. She game me the necklace neatly wrap with a ribbon.. "I hope the girl who'll take this will ne happy... Thank you fof buying..." the sale lady smile and I just nodded and accept the small box in her hand.. It's neatly wrap with a ribbon.