Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)

Yumika POV

I was in the kitchen cooking some dinner enough for Zero-kun.. I called Yuki-neechan.

"Yuki-neechan... Can you check him? The boy who arrived today.. Daddy guide him in the spare room beside you.. I'm cooking him some dinner.. Can you tell him to come down?" I ordered Nee-chan and she oblige.

Yuki-neechan got up and went to Zero-kun's room in the 2nd floor.. I was setting the table for him when.. I heard Nee-chan... I run to her and in Zero-kun's room.. I was shocked...

End of POV

Yuki POV

I was sitting in the living room watching my favorite tv show.. Still irritated..
"That boy... I can't believe him.. How could he ignore someone like me?" I was so irritated to the boy arrive today together with Chairman Cross.. I was so agitated and started to pound the pillow in the couch when Yumika call me.. I stop and look at her.

"Yuki-neechan... Can you check him? The boy who arrived today.. Daddy guide him in the spare room beside you.. I'm cooking him some dinner.. Can you tell him to come down?" Yumika asked me.. I just stand up and went to get that boy..

I was in front of of his door and I was about to open it when I saw the door was slightly open.. I push the door backward and my eyes widen... I was shock.. The boy name Zero was hurting himself.. I just stand there asking him.

"What are you doing??? Zero-kun!!" i asked him screaming....

"It feels disgusting.. I still can feel that woman..." Zero-kun was scratching his neck vigorously it's started to bleed..

"It's painful... Stop it... Sto.... Zero!!!" I scream his name and run to him and hug him.. I heard Yumika called me.. But I didn't budge.. I was holding his bleeding hands just to stop him.

"Yuki-nee... What happen... Why are you.... Ze... Zero-kun.. You're bleeding... We need to mend it.." Yumika run to the kitchen and get medicine kit.. I was holding him..

"You mean the vampire who did cruel thing to your family by 'that' woman right? Zero-kun.. You were too.. Probably something very terrible.. You are okay now.... You'll gonna be okay.. I'll keep holding your hands like this... I'll keep holding on you forever from now on.." I place his hand on my cheeks... "You'll gonna be okay now..." I continued.

"Nee-chan.. Zero-kun... The medicine kit... Nee-chan let go.. I need to treat the wound..Zero-kun... Don't hurt yourself anymore... If you want someone who'll listen to you we can lend our ears... Just don't hurt yourself.. Please...." Yumika started to cry and hug him.. I hug him too... If Zero-kun won't cry.. We will cry for him.. If this can mend his painful experience we will cry for his stead.

End of POV

Yumika POV

After that Zero-niichan started to eat with us... He was in the dining area together with Yuki-neechan and Daddy.. Today is the day Kaname-sama will visit us after so long.. I was cooking a feast... After I'm done I set the food on the table..

"Zero-niichan.. I don't know your favorite food so just eat this okay... Promise I'll make you your favorite food okay.." I smile at him.. After weeks I can started to call him Nii-chan.. But he seems not mind me calling him that.. I smile..

"Ramen with Salt Broth..." I look at him..

"Hmm?" I asked him curiously..

"That is my favorite.. Ramen with salt broth.." Zero-niichan blush when he said it.. I smile..

"Hmm.. I make you some okay.. If you want to eat it everyday I'll make it for you.. If that will make you happy.." I smile at him sweetly.. I saw him smile a little when Daddy interrupted us.