Chapter 65

Yuki POV

I smile to myself.. Zero hold my hand eloping our hands together... We both walk to her..

"I'm glad your back." I said Yumika look at me and smile happily.

"Hmm..." Yumika nodded..

"Come let's go home.." Zero interrupt.. Yumika and I nodded when...

"Ahhh... There you are... Yuki... Zero..." Headmaster run to us a bit worried.

"What's wrong?" Zero asked.

"We have a problem.. Maria Kurenai has awoken..." Zero and I was shocked.. I felt Yumika grab my uniform.. Together with the Headmaster we went to see Maria-san..

End of POV

General POV

Yumika, Yuki, Zero and Kaien reach the infirmary.. Zero open the door and behind him was Yumika and his girlfriend Yuki. When Zero went inside Maria suddenly went to him..

"Ah... There you are Ichiru-chan!!" Maria hug Zero happily.. Maria look to Kaien.. "You lied.. Chairman.. He's right here!!" Maria added..

"No.. Maria-san... He's not..." Yuki was trying to say something when..

"Ichiru-chan.. That person was so mean.. He told me that Lady Shizuka is dead.." Maria look at Zero mistaking him as his twin brother.. "Wait.. You aren't..... Are you Zero-kun?" Maria asked looking Zero's face.. She pulled away from him amd started to fall down.. Yuki hold her..

"Maria-san... Are you alright?" Yuki asked still holding Maria to support her.

"Nee-chan.. Let her sit.. She must be tired.. Here..." Yumika came inside with a tray in hand with some tea and cookies..

"Yumika.. Are you sure your okay to met her? The first time you saw Maria-san you your frighten.." Yuki asked Yumika.

"Well.. She must be really tired and sad.. Here have some.. It help you calm down.. After you calm down we can talk.." Yumika hand her some tea.. Maria accept it and take a sip.

After drinking some tea Maria calmed down and started to talk.

"If Lady Shizuka had met you.. Then she really did die.. A long time ago Lady Shizuka came to visit me with Ichiru-chan.. She asked me if she could borrow my body.. Lady Shizuka said that  she would in return to make my weak sickly body become stronger.. I am a blood related to Lady Shizuka and now she's gone.. After that man left Lady Shizuka she never wanted anyone's love.. Zero-kun's parents were ordered to kill the man that Lady Shizuka loved.. He was the first man that loved her in that way.. When she lost him she was filled with so much sorrow and anger that...." Maria stand up and run to Zero tugging his uniform.. "Zero-kun.. Even if you killed Lady Shizuka I don't think she regretted doing anything.." Maria added..

"Now.. Now.. Maria-kun you can't stress your body you just woke up.." Kaien Cross interrupted..

"Maria-chan.. Come on sit down.. You need to calm down.. There's no way Zero-niichan would do something like that.. He was kind hearted after all.. I'm sure they just misunderstand him.." Yumika went to her and guide her back to sit.. Maria look at Yumika and smile.. Zero was about to leave the room when..

"Zero-kun.. Please wait.. I want to tell you the truth...." Maria spoke.. Zero stop leaving and Yumika and the others just listen.

"The day that the Kiryu's were orderedto hunt that man.. They were ordered by someone to do so... Someone who did not like the idea of Lady Shizuka loving a vampire that was a human.. When Lady Shizuka found out about this mysterious figure she put all her effort into trying to find and kill that person.. That person is the pure bloods'.... And your real enemy I think.." Maria explained..