Chapter 83

Kaien POV

I was in my office... Looking at the only picture I have together with Yumika..

"It's been five years since you've been gone.. The world you create came true.. No more hatred and killing.. Rido started to keep moving forward.. He started to smile from the bottom of his heart.. Even the Council of Ancients was disbanded.. The Hunter Association was just hunting Level E's.. Yumika... It become the world you truly desired.. A world filled with happiness.. I just hope your here to see this.." I said to myself. When..

"Kaien.. How are you?" I look up.. Standing in my door was Juri and Haruka..

"Yeah.. Just remembering the times she's here with us.." I said smiling timidly.

"Yeah.. Us too.. Even Kaname was trying to move forward.. But there's no way he can forget her.. No one will.. Yumika was the one who gather everyone.. She was the one who make the world we desire." Juri said smiling sadly.

"Kaien.. We came here to know what kind of person Yumika was when she was still human.." Haruka asked me.. I smile..

"It's a long story you know.. Want to listen?" I asked them back and both of them smile happily..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

Everything went back to normal.. But not the same.. Yu-chan was no longer here to welcome us..

"Hanabusa.. The gate will open.." Akatsuki reminded me..

Yuki and Zero Kiryu started to attend the Night Class.. The door open..

"Kyaaaaa!!" The Day Class started to scream..

"Stop bothering them.." Zero's twin Ichiru and Yuki's bestfriend became the new Student guardians..

"Ichiru.. Are you feeling better?" Zero asked his brother.

"Yeah.. Thanks you Lady Shizuka.." Ichiru answered.

"Is that so.. She remained in the old dorm right? Together with that man.." Zero smile at him genuinely..

Everyone was back to normal.. Except one thing.. I wish Yu-chan was here to see this..

End of POV

Kaname POV

It's been five years my love... I've always waiting for you to comeback.. Even if I have to wait another five years I'll do it..

"Kaname-niisan.. Are you alright?" Yuki asked me.

"Yeah.. Let's go.." I smile at Yuki and walk pass her.. Everyone follwed me..

Yumika.. Where are you?? I stated to my mind.

End of POV

Meanwhile

Toga POV

I was travelling all over the world.. Trying to find Yumika.. But still no luck.. I slump myself on the tree...

"Yumika.. Where are you?" I started to lower my head shadowing my eyes.. When...

"Mister!! Are you alright?" I remain silent.. "Mister.. Don't be sad... Here... I'll give you my food.. Are you homeless like me?" The mysterious voice was asking me.. I got irritated..

"Get lose!! I'm not...." I stop..

"Hmm?" the little girl was looking at me smiling sweetly..

"Yumika??" I called her name but she was just looking at me quietly... When...