Chapter 16

Yumika POV

I was walking around the Academy as always.. I was going to give Hana-chan my promise when I saw him sad the last inspection. I smile to myself when I look at the drawing I made for him..

I was walking to the school gate when I heard them talking..

"Are they fighting again.." I whisper to myself and run to the trees for shortcut.. I walk and stop... When I heard Hana-chan..

"Don't push your luck Mr. Disciplinary.. I still don't forget what you did to Lord Kaname.. It's different this time.. Yumika was not here.." Hana-chan said angrily.

I walk and walk.. I was scared... My eyes went wide.. Zero-nii was pointing his gun to Hana-chan.. Hana-chan was using his power to freeze the ground.. I was scared and I didn't even know I make a sound..

Yuki-nee has her eyes open as well as the others..

"Yumika..." Yuki-neechan called me..

Hana-chan and Zero-niichan has their eyes on me.. I was about to cry.. They was going near me when...

"Liar.... You promise!!" I scream and when they was going near me I throw my gift to stop them and run..

I run and run tears began to fall  on my eyes and as I was running it's being wipe in the wind.. I stop..

I was going to Daddy's office but I realize.. They always find me there.. And I'm not going to forgive them this time.. I look at the Academy's gate.. I run outside.. I run until I reach the town.. I stop..

"This is the first time I got here without companion.. I'm sure they will be worried sick... If they found out I was not in my hiding place.." I stop and look around..

Maybe a few stroll will not harm right and then I'll go back.. I walk on the town.. When my eyes laid on a nearby coffee shop. I was going to enter when I encounter a little boy.. I walk to him.

"Are you lost?" I asked him with a smile.

He didn't respond.

He just run away from me.. I follow him..

I called him several times.. But he just still continue to run away..

I ended up in the deeper part of town..

"Maybe.. I'll go... Back..." I whisper to myself..

I just realize I was in a dark alleyway.. I hate dark... I was going to go back to where I came from... When.....

"Hey.. Are you okay??" I run to the boy.. "Come on.. Let's go find your parents okay.." I held my hands to him  but.. I was surprise... He held my wrist tightly that made me whimper a little..

"Nee-chan... You look... Delicious.." The boy look at me...

I got scared.. He has a crimson color eyes.. A creepy smirk in his face and he had fangs.. He's a vampire... I struggle to get away from him but.. It's no use..

He lick my hand.. I shivered... And then... I felt pain... He bite me..

After a while... He smile at me..

"Nee-chan.. Your blood is delicious... I think... It's the most delicious blood I ever tasted.." I look at the little boy... I'm scared... I don't wield any anti-vampire weapon like my Nee-chan or Zero-nii.. But to be sure I always carry something too protect me.. I reach my bag and I grab my pepper spray.. The boy shrug and he let go of my wrist.. I take the opportunity to run.. When.... Another vampire showed up..

"Miss... Your blood is so alluring..." The older vampire walk too me.. I run... Until run to an empty tower... I reach the highest room and I lock the door.. I was holding a stick I found and defend myself.