17.

Zuria
6 years ago

"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on the floor.

"Let you hit this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I watched him blow smoke into the air.

"Yeah." He smirked, cockily.

"How about when you learn how to talk to your girlfriend?" I took the blunt out of this hands and smashed it on the ashtray that was on the coffee table.

"Whatchu do that for?" He bit his bottom lip, leaning into me.

"Hm?" He went on, softly biting my neck.

"I've told you, you can't smoke in here, Mitchell."

"You're really not even supposed to be here." I said to him, considering my mother did not condone boys in her house but here he was.

He'd completely ignored me though as he mushed his head into my neck, leaving small kisses.

"Stop." I whined playfully as he pushed himself up onto me and kissed my lips, pushing me backwards with our lips still attached.

"Mitch." I spoke nervously as he climbed on top of me while I now laid my back onto the carpet.

"Let me hit that shit, ma." He spoke softly into my ear as he continued leaving kisses on my neck.

"Mitch, we cant. My mom will be home from work soon." I expressed to him but he ran his hands up my school skirt anyway.

"Stop bitchin'."

"Let me finally pop that cherry, Z." He spoke, putting his lips on mine as he slowly moved my underwear aside and rubbed his fingers against my Girl.

"Mm." I moaned, unfamiliar with this feeling but it felt great. And though I knew my mother would be here soon, I no longer wanted to stop.

He continued rubbing it as I laid there, looking up into his eyes. As I did, he smirked down at me and I smiled small, rubbing a hand down his cheek.

I was so in love with this boy.

Wasting no more time, he lifted himself up and took off his hoodie. I watched closely as he did, nervous out of my mind but I knew it was time.

Unbuckling his belt, I watched as he undid his pants and slightly pulled them down. When he did, bags of weed and cocaine fell out of his pockets and he quickly picked them up, looking at me with a smirk.

"Whatchu watchin' me for?" He smiled.

I simply shook my head as I continued looking into his eyes before he finally got his briefs down. When he pulled them down, my eyes went wide looking at the size of him. I couldn't even imagine this going inside of me as I now looked down at my hands.

Coming back over to me, he lifted my chin with his index finger and kissed my lips.

"I love you." He told me as he pulled back and looked into my eyes. Those words coming from him always made my heart melt, for the simple fact that Mitch was no lover boy but he loved me.

Only me.

Laying me on my back, I laid my head against my mother's red carpet as he climbed back on top of me with his pants and briefs pulled down to his knees.

He wrapped my legs around him as I laid there waiting for his next move.

He was obviously experienced at this, considering what I'd heard about him around the hood before we started dating 4 years ago. Mitch was a player boy, he had all the girls but now he only had me. And they hated it.

Pulling me closer to him, I watched as he stroked his gigantic Piece and I laid there a nervous wreck.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded, staying silent before he bent down to kiss my lips again, still stroking himself.

Feeling him positioning himself at my entrance, my nerves were threw the roof.

"Wait, Mitch. What about protection?" I asked softly, looking up into his eyes.

"You love me right?" He simply asked, biting his lip and I nodded slowly.

"Yes, I love you."

"Then that's all the protection you need." He said to me as he began to push himself inside of me.

"Wait." I gasped, pushing at his chest as the chains on his neck hung down onto mine.

"What's up, ma?" He asked, obviously ready for this and wanting me to shut up.

"Just don't hurt me, okay?"

"Don't hurt me." I repeated, feeling really vulnerable right now.

"I'a never hurt you, baby." He spoke his deep voice as he finally began to push himself inside of me.

*

Current day

My eyes popped open as the bright light in this room blurred my vision. I put my hand up to block it as I laid there in confusiom, seeing my mother, Ms. Gladys and Mitch's sister, Mya, all asleep in the chairs.

"What the-" I started, waking my mother first before she woke everyone else up with her excitement.

"Zuria." She smiled, coming over to my bedside and pulling me in for a tight hug.

I sat there confused for a moment before I quickly remembered what happened before I got here.

"Where is Mitch?" I asked, just wanting to know why.

"Baby-"

"Where did he go? Why the fuck did he do this?" I asked, feeling tears brewing in my eyes. He'd really choked me breathless and sent me to the hospital.

I needed to know why. Right now.

"Nobody knows where he is." Ms. Gladys said and I shook my head frantically.

"What does that mean?"

"Meaning he was here last night when you first got here and then this morning after every body got in his ass, he was gone."

"He wouldn't tell us why he did this and he didn't say anything about it."

"And Mya flew in this morning after I told her what he'd did. You know she loves you." Ms. Gladys went onto say as I smiled at Mya, happy to see her honestly.

Her and I were close for a while before she moved to another state.

"I mean I don't know what's going on fully but after I gave him a piece of my mind, that nigga had the nerve to say, she won." Mya went on, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What does that mean?" I asked her, needing to know.

"I don't know. All he said was she won. She got what she wanted and then he left the hospital."

Picking my brain, I couldn't for the life of me understand what I'd did to him to make him do this to me but then I began to think.

Maybe he knows.

*