25.

Mitch

Hearing a bunch of commotion coming from the back room, I sent the girls I didn't want out of the front door as my security team ran toward the back.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Pablo spoke, running toward the back too as I sighed deeply, already knowing it was probably Zuria.

"Bitch, you're mad! You're mad!" I heard somebody yelling as we made it to the room and security began to carry bitches out.

"Yo, what's gon' on?" I asked, taking a step back as he threw one of the bitches over his shoulder.

"Where Zuria?" I asked, not giving a fuck about shit else as I walked into the room and all of the other girls stood there, crowding around her.

"Yo, what happened?" I started pushing people out of the way.

"They started fighting." All of the girls in the room snitched as I looked down at Retta and Z, sitting on the couch, innocently.

"Those two girls and the other two girls that were just carried out of here started fighting." One of the security guards told me in confirmation as I looked down at Z, who had her hair pushed up in a ponytail and a scowl on her face.

"You want them two out, Mitch?" He asked me, referring to Retta and Z and I shook my head.

"Nah.." I trailed off. looking down at Zuria. She stayed quiet as I did before I ended up grabbing her and pulling her up out of the chair.

"Stop, Mitch!" She yelled, trying to pull away but I ignored her.

Saying nothing else, I pulled her out of the room and looked down at her face. She had a long scratch on her face and I already knew she'd probably got into it with these bitches because she was mad about something that was said. Dumb shit.

"So you ain't got nothin' to say?" I asked as she stood there with her arms folded now, not even looking at me.

"What happened, Z?" I asked her, needing to know why the fuck her face looked like this right now.

"Zuria."

"It doesn't matter, Mitch. Why the fuck do you even care?" She snapped at me, pushing me away from her.

"You left me broke, you left me with no where to go and now you have this club and the shop and these stupid ass bitches all over town all over you." She bawled as I stood there, watching her go off.

"Why do you still care?!"

"Huh?!"

"Why are you pretending to love me? You don't fucking love me! You don't fucking care about me!" Her voice cracked as she looked up into my eyes.

"I can't find a job anywhere because I don't have any experience because of you and I can't work as a bottle girl because if I do, to you, I'm a hoe!"

"It's always you!"

"Like what do you want, Mitch?!" She yelled as tears fell rapidly down her face and I sighed deeply, not wanting these people in our business like this.

"What do you want from me?" She repeated pleading as her voice cracked again and I wiped a hand down my face.

"Go to my office, bro." I told her, giving her my key.

"No. I'm going home. I'm so tired of this, we aren't together anymore. I don't have to listen to a word you say." She tried to side step me but I grabbed her by her wrist, roughly pulling her back to me.

"Go to my fuckin' office, Zuria. I'm not gon' tell you again." I spoke sternly and she snatched the keys out my hand, almost hitting me in my face before she walked away with an attitude.