29.

Zuria
30 minutes later

"Girl, come over when I get off. Me and Retta want to get drunk and talk shit." I told Mya as she now sat at the bar again since the club was closing, I only had 30 minutes left and thankfully Kiara was no longer on the floor for some reason.

"Alright, cool. You need a ride or you catching one with Mitch? I got a rental." She went on to say and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'll ride with you. I don't want him to see what I have on and I don't feel like changing." I told her and she shook her head with a smile.

"Alright, cool."

"So whats going on with you two? Are y'all together or..?" She trailed off as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Because the fam wants to know." She went on to say jokingly and I shrugged.

"I guess the basic answer would be no. We're just working on us right now." I explained to her, leaning onto the bar.

Mitch and I were doing exactly what we said we would and that was working on us. Not putting labels on anything and building our trust again and I had to admit it was going really well. I feel like this is the best we've ever been.

Especially since the family isn't involved in it this time.

"Well that's good, I'm really happy for y'all."

"Thank you, I'm happy for us too." I put my eyes to the sky.

"Lord knows I would've had to kill that man if he couldn't get his shit together." I joked and she chuckled, shaking her head.

We continued on talking for a while before the DJ instructed that the club would be closing in ten minutes. People were beginning to get their last dances out before leaving for the night and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes once I saw Kiara on the floor again. She was making her way back over to the bar with Mitch and one of the security guards right behind her.

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes, moving closer to the bar and tucking my legs under it.

"What?" Mya asked, furrowing her eyebrows before her eyes followed my gaze.

"Oop." Was all she said as she stood to her feet and left me there by myself.

"This is the employee right here." Kiara pointed to me as I looked up at Mitch and he looked from her to me.

"She says you explained to her that she's not allowed to be on the floor?" She went onto ask him and he smirked, watching as I looked at him with an attitude.

I wish his ass would take her side. I thought to myself.

"Yeah." He nodded with a smirk as if he was reading my mind.

"I think I told you on the first day that I had an employee that I didn't want on the floor."

"This is that employee." He nodded his head toward me and she slowly turned her head to me and nodded with the I eat ass face.

"Okay, cool. I just wanted to confirm with you. I don't have much of a problem out of her, I just needed to hear it from the boss specifically." She went on.

"Also, before you go." She said to Mitch and the security guard as they were about to finally walk away.

"The skirt.." She pointed and my mouth dropped as I gasped, considering my legs were still under the bar and he hadn't even seen it. This bitch was really sitting here ratting me out because she was salty.

She didn't say anything about this skirt at all today, now she wanted to have a problem.

"Her's is a little short for a bottle girl. I think she should size up if she's going to start wearing them back here. The other girls are fine but since she just started wearing hers today, I think she might need a larger size."