58.

Maybe a sequel, if so, not right away and it won't be about Marley being a teenager. I don't do those type of books.

Zuria

"What?" Mitch spat as I sighed deeply, walking back over to them.

Everybody remained silent and in shock as I grabbed Mitch's arm and tried to pull him with me into the house.

"Nah." He snatched away from me.

"Whatchu just say, nigga?" He bucked, pulling his pants up.

"Look, man." Hayes held his hands up as Mitch got in his face.

"Stop, bro." Mya begged as she stepped in between the two of them.

"Move, Mya." Mitch spoke sternly while he pushed her out of the way.

"Mitch!" I yelped, watching as Mya almost fell and I quickly grabbed her hand so that she wouldn't.

"You said you got my little sister pregnant, bitch?" Mitch spat to Hayes while he sat there with fear in his eyes.

"Look. I don't want to fight you, man."

"Nigga, I ain't ask all that. Get the fuck up." Mitch spoke sternly to him as he reached for his gun.

"No! Stop!" Mya panicked, getting in between them again but Mitch pushed her out of the way again and stood over Hayes.

"I ain't gon' tell you again, blood. She can't fuckin' save you." He told him, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it onto the ground.

"Fight me like a man or I'm gon' kill you." He pulled out his gun.

"Mitch, stop." I spat, picking up his shirt as everybody watched.

"Man, fuck all that. Get up and handle your shit, Hayes." Jay instigated laughing afterwards while Retta made her way over to where I was.

"Get your man sis before he really hurt that boy." She told me as she watched closely.

"Get the fuck up." Mitch continued to intimidate him before he grabbed him roughly, pulling him out of the chair.

Sighing deeply, I stepped over the bottles of alcohol to grab him and make him stop.

"Can you just stop?" Mya pleaded to him, defending Hayes.

"He doesn't want to fight you, dumb ass!" She went on.

"That nigga a fuckin' pussy." Pablo went on laughing on the sideline as I pulled Mitch's arm, making him back up.

"Mitch." I called, trying to make him look at me but he was too focused on Hayes.

"Baby." I called again before he roughly threw Hayes onto the ground and turned his head to me.

"Go in the house, yo." He spoke sternly to me but I didn't move an inch. I wasn't about to let them fight.

"You ain't hear what the fuck I said?" He looked down at me with stern eyes while I still stood there looking up into them.

"Take your pregnant ass the fuck in the house." He spoke sternly with a mean mug and I gave him a look, raising one of my eyebrows.

When I did, he calmed down a little bit and his mean mug turned slightly soft as he snaked an arm around my waist.

"Just come in the house with me so we can talk, Mitch." I expressed to him, just wanting this all to be over. It had already gone too far.