22.

Mitch

"Yo bro, look at all these bitches lined up." The homie, Jay, said as he looked out of the window from upstairs in my new office.

"Man, I cant wait to see these hoes shake some ass." Pablo said scrolling his phone as he sat on the couch.

I ain't say shit as I sat there, smoking a blunt. I was trying to prepare myself to see all these bitches in a little bit. The line was wrapped around the building and I had over 5 thousand auditions to see.

This shit was about to be all night.

"Yo, bro. I'm not even gon' lie. I'm tryn' fuck a couple of these hoes tonight." Pablo went onto say as Jay plopped down on the couch beside him.

I couldn't do shit but laugh at this miga.

"I hear that." Jay encouraged him, dapping him up.

"Yeah Aight. Y'all gon' catch something' tryn' fuck these hoes.." I trailed off, shaking my head.

Considering my past, I wasn't in no mood to be fucking no bitches. I'd just got freed from baby mama drama and bitch problems. I'd had enough of that shit, my mind was strictly on the money now.

"Aw man, here he go.." Pablo trailed off, making me smirk as I took a pull from my blunt.

"Money makin' mitch." Jay taunted.

"And don't ever forget it, pussy." I spoke cockily as they both laughed.

Sitting there for a while, I enjoyed my blunt before the door bursted open, making us all reach for our waistbands.

"Aye, Mitch. Did you want us to start letting these girls in?" My security team came in the room and I relaxed myself, shaking my head

"Nah.."

"Open the door at exactly 8:30." I told him, looking down at the time. I put 8:30pm on the flyer so that's what time the doors were going to open.

Plus I needed to finish this blunt before anything.

"Alright." He said before they all left out.

"So how we gon' do this, bro?" Jay asked, scratching his head as I cleared my throat while ashing my blunt in the ashtray.

"I'm gon' let like ten of them bitches in at time and they gon' audition. If I fuck with them, I'a hire them on the spot." I shrugged, this wasn't rocket science.

If they looked good and could shake some ass, they would get hired.

"Simple." I went on to say, taking another pull from my blunt and they nodded.

"Aight, coo."

*

Zuria

"I am not comfortable right now." I explained to Retta as we stood outside this huge building.

There were so many girls here, the line wrapped around the entire building and we were all the way in what seemed like the back.

"Just relax, we look good." She went onto say as I looked down at this small spaghetti strap, mini dress that I'd decided to wear since my titties popped out in it and my simple, open-toed, black heels

"I mean, yeah.." I trailed off, looking around us.

"But look at everybody else." I'd told her, considering there were girls in line with basically bras and thongs on.

They looked pole ready.

"Remember, Z, we're only here to be bottle girls." She reassured me and I nodded slowly, knowing that she was right.